ACC vs SEC scorecard

Jmonty71

Banned
Could someone please explain to me what the SEC has done to place seven teams into the prime evening time slots? Sure, Syracuse got the prime spot, too--but only because
they are playing LSu. :rolleyes:
Also, if the game was at Syracuse, it would had been a noon kickoff. However; since it was at LSU, it got a better slot.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
SEC privilege. Keep in mind ESPN is heavily invested in them. I find it funny that the ACC is now the strongest conference. Most wins and most championships, in the last 3-5 years. SEC had their day. Other conferences have caught up to them.
Of course; I understand that. I guess what I really meant to ask was:

Does ESPN place half of the SEC teams in prime time because so many of them are ranked?

or

Does The SEC have so many teams ranked because ESPN places them all in prime time?

Notice that neither of these questions involved the SEC teams actually being any good.

Florida #20? Give me a break! We've won two games and lost to a mediocre SEC team. That's like having four wins, isn't it?

northgajacket

Banned
Lets be real Mississippi State so far has padded their record defeating two teams of glorified tackling dummies and an overrated LSU team

northgajacket

Banned

Does ESPN place half of the SEC teams in prime time because so many of them are ranked?

or

Does The SEC have so many teams ranked because ESPN places them all in prime time?

Notice that neither of these questions involved the SEC teams actually being any good.

Florida #20? Give me a break! We've won two games and lost to a mediocre SEC team. That's like having four wins, isn't it?

The SEC has so many teams ranked because the journalists have a schoolboy crush on the conference ( cleaner version of what I usually would say). In other words: Politics.

northgajacket

Banned
Looks like the Mississippi State fans aren't in the mood to use cowbells for cheering, I guess they are in the process of tying the bells back around their wives necks.

Jmonty71

Banned

or

I feel ya. I really do. How is LSU still ranked? I think the 2 are connected. ESPN drives a lot of the media. They bank on Bama to beat everyone.