SEC West
1)Alabama 12-0
2)Auburn 10-2
3)Mississippi State 8-4
4)LSU 8-4
5)Texas A&M 6-6
6)Arkansas 5-7
7)Ole Miss 3-9
The SEC is looking weaker and weaker to me. South Carolina, Tennessee (sic), and LSU had their hands full with La Tech, UMass (0-5) and Syracuse respectively. Who knows what kind of teams Kentucky and Florida are. Vandy not so good. Arkansas and Texas A&M were like two mules fighting over a turnip all day. Georgia was impressive, but you have to ask, was Miss State overrated because LSU actually stinks? Top to bottom they are at least the third and probably the fourth weakest of the P5.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The SEC is looking weaker and weaker to me. South Carolina, Tennessee (sic), and LSU had their hands full with La Tech, UMass (0-5) and Syracuse respectively. Who knows what kind of teams Kentucky and Florida are. Vandy not so good. Arkansas and Texas A&M were like two mules fighting over a turnip all day. Georgia was impressive, but you have to ask, was Miss State overrated because LSU actually stinks? Top to bottom they are at least the third and probably the fourth weakest of the P5.
I think LSU's defensive line is gutted with injuries just like Tennessee's was last season and that's why MSU beat them 37-7. LSU doesn't have the offense to overcome the injuries like Tennessee had in 2016.

northgajacket

Banned

The answer to the Miss. State question is yes. Miss. State's schedule was pretty weak.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
The season is long and even an injury or two can change things for either or both of us. They always are loaded with talent but we often seem to play well against them. To win this year and have 3 of 4 would be great and so far there is no reason the believe we can't and I want to go into the championship game on a winning note