ACC Tournament

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Anyone else heading to CLT? I'm going up tomorrow AM and should have extras for the Tuesday games. Anyone looking for a ticket to the game, let me know and I should be able to get you a ticket to the game. (Will know how many I have for sure tonight)

Also have tickets for the rest of the tourney if anyone is looking.

Dang, I can't make it. Would've been an epic kg/strahan road trip. Which one of us would've been murdered on 85 by the time we reached Greenville?

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Hadn't looked in a while. I figured if there was a team with more issues than us this year it was ND or Pitt. Guess I was incorrect :oops:

GT_EE78

Banned
So, if I'm reading this right, Pomeroy gives us the following odds of winning each of the first 3 games if we keep winning.

nd - 46%
ville - 19%
unc - 8%

I could buy that.
i don't see where u got that. i see 46.3/8.7/0.7 as the percent probabilities but i may be misreading.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
It is so funny to me. We are such gullible fans (myself included). We argue and speculate about how deep we can go in the tournament, when judging by recent history, we will be lucky to win our opener. And have virtually NO chance of wining our first two.

You've been watching too much baseball.