ACC Tournament

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Louisville would probably break us down like a shotgun and.....well. You know the rest. But that may just be a northeast saying.....

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Miami lost to VT. So, we are the #10 seed.

Watch the Pitt-ND game tomorrow.

Just think about what happened this year. We had a season we hoped would be better and the nine teams above us may get NCAAT invites. We are very close!!!

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Miami lost to VT. So, we are the #10 seed.

Watch the Pitt-ND game tomorrow.

Just think about what happened this year. We had a season we hoped would be better and the nine teams above us may get NCAAT invites. We are very close!!!
Yeah, and without Okogie. Scary close!

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
So the 10-12 seeds are set
GT 10th, BC 11th, Miami 12th.

BC owns the tiebreaker over Miami so what they do today against NCST will not affect their seeding.

While I do think if Josh was here this year that this team had a good chance to be an NCAA team, it was not close without him.

Clemson and NCST are very bubbly and we aren't even over .500.

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
We are not close to an NCAA tournament team. I think we will be next year. I like the returning core of players.

GT_EE78

Banned
GT will meet Notre Dame. Neither team played well. Bunch of missed FTs down the stretch looked familiar.
oh well , looks like we'll be the underdog but i won't be surprised if we win this one. I'd give us a 49% chance to win in round 1 falling by a factor of 7 for each subsequent round should we advance. Go jackets!

GT_EE78

Banned
Louiville leading UVA by 4 w about 11 min to go, This is good. I'd rather play Syr in R2 and Va(not NC or Dook) in the quarterfinals