ACC Football Thread

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Right now I’d say UVA could be preseason Coastal front runners. We are in transition. Miami is a train wreck. Pitt, well who knows. VT looks stagnant with Fuente. NC has an AARP member as HC (Not that there’s anything wrong with that!) Duke loses their QB. I think we can get 6-7 wins if everyone buys into CGC. The Coastal is wide open for th next few years it looks.

MikeJacket1967

Helluva Engineer
Right now I’d say UVA could be preseason Coastal front runners. We are in transition. Miami is a train wreck. Pitt, well who knows. VT looks stagnant with Fuente. NC has an AARP member as HC (Not that there’s anything wrong with that!) Duke loses their QB. I think we can get 6-7 wins if everyone buys into CGC. The Coastal is wide open for th next few years it looks.
I agree I think whatever team finishes 8-4 will win the ACC Coastal in 2019

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Exactly, this morning I was listening to the DA Show, it's a national radio broadcast, anyway he mentioned they need to quit talking about National Championships and start worrying about competing in the ACC Coastal Division.
He also said they have 1 Coastal Division title in 15 years ... and yes we got mentioned as having more !!
Yep even recruiting well does not guarantee reaults