ACC Football Thread

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Is Army that good or Houston that bad?
If you have been watching Army this year , they are that good IMHO. Monken has put new wrinkles in the TO. Sometimes out of the gun; Passing more; and he can get these Army guys pumped. 48 - 7 is a statement in the beginning of the 3rd qrt. 11-2 is not to shabby

1939hotmagic

Jolly Good Fellow
Good heavens. Army 70, Houston 14, two minutes left in game. No Army punts. Four passes attempted, all four completed. How dreadful for Army fans to suffer through 500+ yards rushing.

At least Houston fans got to enjoy their Cougars' modern offense, with their QB hitting 21 of 32 passes for 230 yards and a touchdown. Just five more touchdown passes, and Houston would only trail by 21 points.

;)

MikeJacket1967

Helluva Engineer
Good heavens. Army 70, Houston 14, two minutes left in game. No Army punts. Four passes attempted, all four completed. How dreadful for Army fans to suffer through 500+ yards rushing.

At least Houston fans got to enjoy their modern offense, with their QB hitting 19 of 30 passes for 195 yards and a touchdown. Just five more touchdown passes, and Houston would only trail by 21 points.

;)
The Houston fans on the Cougfans Message Board are really pissed off at Houston head coach Major Applewhite and OC Kendal Briles

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
It all starts up front.
The Army ol coach has a bright future.

They high speed bulldozed the u of h defense.

This makes me wonder about how effectiveness of our position coaches.

As to Army defense making u of h look bad.

At end of game after Army gave OU s super powered offense fits, the fans gave Army a standing Ovation. Classy fans.
KBrilles and U H ain't OU.

I hope KB doesn't come now. More of a wait for the facts on baylor to play out and the offense that u of H is running is the rpo that runs way more than baylor did. He will be a possible upgrade if we become pass centric.
Now I am all in with getting our running attack going from the new formation.

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
If you have been watching Army this year , they are that good IMHO. Monken has put new wrinkles in the TO. Sometimes out of the gun; Passing more; and he can get these Army guys pumped. 48 - 7 is a statement in the beginning of the 3rd qrt. 11-2 is not to shabby
They had fewer yards passing than us this year, so it's not entirely true that he's passing more. However, as we know, with that offense passing less is a sign of success.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer

At least Houston fans got to enjoy their Cougars' modern offense, with their QB hitting 21 of 32 passes for 230 yards and a touchdown. Just five more touchdown passes, and Houston would only trail by 21 points.

;)
Wish I could like this a dozen more times. Still laughing at the excellent use of irony.