ACC Football Thread

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
That's Mack Brown for you. He did the same thing to Texas in 09. TCU, Oklahoma and Iowa State are now the only teams in the Big 12 who still play on a natural grass surface. I'll be devastated if we ever go back to turf. I can't watch Michigan, Ohio State, or Notre Dame games anymore. Football is meant to be played on grass. I give the domes a pass but if you're outside you should be playing on real grass. It's a very sore subject for me. Now I need a drink.

I agree with you 100% but you do have to admit todays artificial grass is exponentially better than astroturf or whatever that green carpet over concrete stuff was we used to have at Bobby Dodd

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
If we go to the OB this year, I will have a Yeti full of cold beer waiting at the tailgate just for you.
Sorry didnt see this post
Thanks, I ll hold u too just coming.
Anyone that misses a gt orange bowl is crazy.

The 16 oz. Miller lites are great at game as they have vendors who accept tips. .
I got quite a few beers at pregame party ( skip the cold hamburgers). Then had 2 16 oz in first half - score was close to a tie. Ordered a beer at half time and told the vendor bring me one every time we score. We scored like 4 times
I had great time. I had a big pile of beer cans around my seat. Maybe that's why the msu fans took there damn cow bells and left.

I hope we make any bowl this year and score 4 times in second half.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Duke has given Head Football Coach David Cutcliffe a two year contract extension which will keep him coaching Duke until 2023. Coach Cutcliffe will be 68 when his contract expires in 2023. I think he will retire before his contract expires however.