ACC Football Thread

Deleted member 2897

Good on Virginia for not cancelling.

As you recall, we offered UCF to flip the schedule and play up here last year. They were also offered to move and play at a number of other stadium locations. They declined every single option. Despite the fact the storm was a week past, campus had been open for 5 days, and other UCF sports teams and other area football teams played their games that weekend. I do not shed a tear that they were left out of the CFP.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
My best friend played and started for Ohio for 2 years at running back. Hes still in contact with some of the team and said they are hyped up for the game. He said they should at least cover the spread. They fully think they can win and expect to win the MAC this year
I think they are the best team in the MAC this season also. I would like to see them play Appalachian State in the Camellia Bowl.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I think they are the best team in the MAC this season also. I would like to see them play Appalachian State in the Camellia Bowl.

We went to that bowl a few years ago when they were in it. They lost but it was fun. They think they can run the table, I think they finish with 2-3 losses and win the mac. Maybe Idaho potato bowl as well. They went to that when he was there. It's amazing the stuff they give the players even at that bowl. Also the RandL bowl had some sweet gifts. Like iPads, beats headphones, and giftcards