ACC Discussion 2022

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
UNC can score at wii. Their kid QB is the real deal. He will throw as many TDs against us as he wants.

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
Wake with 6 turnovers…. In the 3rd quarter
Cross Reaction GIF by CBS

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Yep. Another bad day for the ACC.
I may be naive but I think this is a great selling point to a propective head coach. It looks like it would be fairly easy to estabilish yourself pretty high up in the pecking order. But, otoh, there have been many try and fail at this.

As an aside, does anyone else recall having pretty much the same feeling that "the U" fans did when they came into the ACC. Even though we weren't all that good when I was there (late Pepper/early Curry era) we played Tenn, Bama, Auburn,UF and of course Uga and also Clemson and seemed that were able to compete. You always went into a game hopeful of an upset even when a heavy underdog. I thought we would breeze through the ACC. Boy was I wrong. Something about the conference just sucks the life out of even the mightiest of programs - see FSU and Miami. I know they thought that life in the ACC was going to be a cakewalk (and it was for the 'Noles for awhile before the ACC vampire sucked the life blood from them. Felt appropraite somehow to work in a vaguly Halloweenish analogy here)>

JacketFan137

Banned
i really wanna know at what point does the media just give up on miami. i think they have pushed them as a coastal favorite the last decade and they can never deliver. makes no sense since they have consistently put guys in the nfl

Spalding Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Hoping Miami gets deflated and throws in flag after this FSU game or gets caught looking ahead to Clemson. Think we have a great spot in their schedule as a trap game to get a W.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
Holy crap FSU is killing Duh U
I think FSU is finally finding themselves. We have gotten used to taking whippings, so we didn’t recognize how well FSU is stating to play.
Hopefully Miami has a little damage to psyche... I think we can play with Them.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
Miami's QB left the game again in the 1st quarter with an injury. Their backups are downright awful. If Van Dyke can't go then should beat them. They go from being a mediocre team to a pretty bad team with him out.