3 UCLA players arrested by Chinese Police

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
seems Gelo's dad, and the man after whom @Peacone36 has patterned his life, has pulled him from UCLA without ever having played a second.

Worth it, Alford?

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
I'm waiting for a "LaMelo Ball Commits to USC" headline to come through.
Even better. Gelo is going to BBB-school.
Ball told ESPN he hasn't decided where LiAngelo will play this season.

"I'm going to make him way better for the draft than UCLA ever could have," he said.

"He's not transferring to another school," he told ESPN. "The plan is now to get Gelo ready for the NBA draft."
"I'm not sitting back and waiting," LaVar Ball told ESPN. "He wasn't punished this bad in China."

"We get back over here and the consequences were even stiffer than China. So basically they're in jail here."
LaVar Ball said earlier Monday that he hadn't informed the UCLA coaching staff that he is pulling LiAngelo.

"I haven't told any of those guys,"Lavar told ESPN. "They didn't tell me anything, so why am I gonna tell them."
As part of their indefinite suspensions, the players haven't been allowed to suit up, practice or travel with the Bruins.

"They had him there just to use the Ball family name. They were going to keep the best shooter on the team coming off the bench? That's like telling the Clippers back in the day not to play JJ Redick," LaVar Ball said.
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...67748/lavar-ball-pulls-son-liangelo-ball-ucla

FYI I pulled out the good quotes so that folks don't have to give the URL a "click".

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Just another case that proves if you recruit kids that the world knows are bad, you get what you get. (Alabama, take note. your time is nigh)