3 UCLA players arrested by Chinese Police

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
No involvement by any of our players. Apparently our three players were trying to go to a 24 hour market when the UCLA incident occurred. Not sure what the UCLA players did but our players appeared to have been on a quest to find Justin a Gucci shoulder bag.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
No involvement by any of our players. Apparently our three players were trying to go to a 24 hour market when the UCLA incident occurred. Not sure what the UCLA players did but our players appeared to have been on a quest to find Justin a Gucci shoulder bag.
Better report it to customs when he comes home. Lol

Jacketbacker17

Jolly Good Fellow
Good. Maybe they'll suspend 2 out of their best 3 players and we will call it even! :ROFLMAO:

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Better report it to customs when he comes home. Lol
The kind of Gucci shoulder bags you get at 24 hour markets in China aren't the kind you want to report to customs. I was wondering how he was going to buy a $10K bag from the AJC article, now I know what kind he's looking for.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
The kind of Gucci shoulder bags you get at 24 hour markets in China aren't the kind you want to report to customs. I was wondering how he was going to buy a $10K bag from the AJC article, now I know what kind he's looking for.
Ya I know. I was more joking than anything. I'd be embarrassed to be know to be walking around with a fake Gucci bag. Lol

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
China is well known for their herbals. Maybe the players mistook Oolong and Da Hong Pao for some marijuana?
That's gotta be it. I've been to China a few times for work and each time I was briefed to stay away from drugs and sex over there. Those are really the only problems money can't save you from over there. Hope for the kids sake they are spared the arm of the law in this case. I don't wish foreign imprisonment on anyone