2020 Atlanta Braves News

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
His curveball was really breaking. The batboy was in trouble.

Infielder Josh Harrison returned to the free-agent market when the Phillies released himTuesday, but he may not be without a team for long. The Braves, Reds, Yankees and Rangers have all shown interest in Harrison, Jon Heyman of MLB Network tweets.
He hasn't been good in 4 years.... yanks can waste money on him. We need pitching after the bust of the Hamels signing.

Milwaukee

Banned
What is everyone drinking during the game today? I think I might need a few IPA's. Picked up some Creature Comforts 'Get Comfortable'. Hate the school in athens but they brew some damn good beer up there.

The stage is set for a wonderful afternoon. Chop On. #Merica #usingers #duvel

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
What is everyone drinking during the game today? I think I might need a few IPA's. Picked up some Creature Comforts 'Get Comfortable'. Hate the school in athens but they brew some damn good beer up there.
Great Question. Goose Island IPA.

BTW... last night, I went with my sons to our local minor league park. BRAND NEW park built for what was suppose to be the inaugural season of the High A Nationals minor league club. They hosted a 'watch party' for Nats opener. They capped the crowd at 1000 and opened up the outfield for families to spread out. Masks required entering and moving around (could be removed once seated). FWIW, it seemed to be well managed from a social distancing/mitigation stand point. Had concessions / cold beverages available. I only went because I wanted to get a sneak peak at the new facility. It was nice to be "out" for a game...or whatever you want to call it. We only lasted 3 innings as weather was moving in the area... but we got to see what we wanted to see. Cool on the one hand... but depressing on the other as you realize that place should've / could've been packed with fans for a REAL live MiLB game were it not for the pandemic.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

Orange juice, vodka, Compari.

Watching the Braves since it's on. Don't know about the fake noise.

McNeil safe at second. Even umps rusty

Then base running error by McNeil.

Damn I miss real college baseball.

Another political commercial and I'm done

Last edited:

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Cold bats, flat footed baserunning, looking at strike 3. recipes for disaster. Freeman looked awesome on Defense and Soroka was really working after the 1st inning. Maybe if Acuna lost some of his swag/Jewelry he'd be able to sit on a fastball lol jk obviously but not really :D Braves are back B******!