2020 Atlanta Braves News

Milwaukee

Banned
Gosh.... Folty getting LIT up and looks highly disgusted with himself. I dont know yall........

The thing I hate about him is he gets so pissy and starts pouting while he’s on the mound when people are hitting him. Don’t get me wrong I love fire and intensity but he’s an immature head case. He has to develop more pitches, he gets shelled too often trying to throw 98mph grooved fastballs. Fastball, slider, slider, fb, fb, fb, slider, slider, fb, slider, fb, slider, slider, fb.
Major leaguers recognize his slider at the release point, if I can see it then I don’t understand how Kranitz hasn’t addressed it.

Milwaukee

Banned
Well, it's Folty lol. I think we should try to trade him in the offseason. When he's on, he has the stuff to win a Cy Young, but I'm getting extremely tired of his inconsistency and attitude.

I recently found out that one of my colleagues here in MKE is very good friends with Folty’s father. No point to that story but thought it was cool he peppered me with questions in a meeting lately because I had a Braves casual polo on and he asked specifically about Folty and told me about he and Foltys dads friendship.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer

lmao 😂 keep em comin all season boys
View attachment 8620

1595382404022.png

THWG

Helluva Engineer
I recently found out that one of my colleagues here in MKE is very good friends with Folty’s father. No point to that story but thought it was cool he peppered me with questions in a meeting lately because I had a Braves casual polo on and he asked specifically about Folty and told me about he and Foltys dads friendship.
Yeah, I honestly like him a lot and think that he is a really good dude, but he gets in his own head out there when one little thing goes wrong.

Southpawmac

Helluva Engineer
Good fight back. Nice to see in a exhibition game. Gonna be strange how teams handle comebacks without crowd noise. Just not the same without the roars after each run we scored tonight.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Riley w/ 2 solo shots. Fishies win 6-2. Opener on Friday vs. Mets.

Reigning WS Champs start the season tonight. Dr. Fauci attempts to reach the plate. To mask or not to mask: I say he wears one.
We might have a new stat. this abbreviated season for performance w/ and w/o masking.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Riley w/ 2 solo shots. Fishies win 6-2. Opener on Friday vs. Mets.

Reigning WS Champs start the season tonight. Dr. Fauci attempts to reach the plate. To mask or not to mask: I say he wears one.
We might have a new stat. this abbreviated season for performance w/ and w/o masking.
Why the hell they feel the need to mix politics with it. Id rather watch Kylie Jenner throw the first pitch. We've had enough of Dr. Fauci and Washington in general.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Good luck in your Opener today, Braves fans! Here's to an exciting NL EAST race in 2020.

One game does not make a season; but seeing the 2020 Nationals lineup "live" when it counts (without Rendon, Zimmerman, & Soto) was a little more demoralizing than I thought it would be.