2020 Adidas Swag Thread

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
NEW Creator tshirt now available from ****’s

1598437441674.jpeg

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
I got one of the new gold Adidas Creator shirts. Just really not at all a fan of 100% polyester. Poly/cotton and triblends are so much better. The bookstore has a champion shirt identical to that gray one in triblend that is perfect.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
I got one of the new gold Adidas Creator shirts. Just really not at all a fan of 100% polyester. Poly/cotton and triblends are so much better. The bookstore has a champion shirt identical to that gray one in triblend that is perfect.
They all have their place. On really hot days, or for working out, or if you're gonna be out on the water, polyester is great.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
They all have their place. On really hot days, or for working out, or if you're gonna be out on the water, polyester is great.
I’m not a fan of them as a regular shirt but you’re right about them having their place. I wore mine the last few nights to work at GM when the temp here has been 85-90 degrees and the temp inside the shop is 10 degrees warmer and they’re great! Cotton t shirts in those conditions are down right miserable!

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
NEW on Fanatics sites (Color Fade hats also on B&N website, but not in stock there)
1598623274351.png

1598623287207.png

1598623298928.png

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
NEW on Fanatics sites (Color Fade hats also on B&N website, but not in stock there)
View attachment 8838
View attachment 8839
View attachment 8840
ugly af lol

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
View attachment 8838
View attachment 8839
View attachment 8840

The visor is nice! Gradient hat is a travesty but works well with the beanie.

Well, getting ready for the season. Ticket selection today and going to hang the flag out side next weekend......but no new jersey this year and no new hat for the season. I am a bit disappointed I mean at least in the Russell years we got a new jersey every year. Maybe yet to come.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Well, getting ready for the season. Ticket selection today and going to hang the flag out side next weekend......but no new jersey this year and no new hat for the season. I am a bit disappointed I mean at least in the Russell years we got a new jersey every year. Maybe yet to come.
They are due to change jersey design for next season I believe. They may still yet release a gold jersey for fans this season, not sure--items are still trickling into retailers, the Fall release is still ongoing.

If they do any special "one-off" jerseys for this season, they will only release to fans after the jersey has been revealed, around the time of that particular game.

In terms of hats, quite a few new ones are on B&N Website, just not in stock yet, but they will be soon.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
View attachment 8838
View attachment 8839
View attachment 8840
I'll take the visor

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Once you select your seats could you let us know how it went?

OlaJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Once you select your seats could you let us know how it went?
Sent B&N an email this morning asking about the gold jerseys. They replied that there will be NO gold jersey anytime soon. The way adidas refuses to produce gold items you would think they are using real gold to make this stuff.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Sent B&N an email this morning asking about the gold jerseys. They replied that there will be NO gold jersey anytime soon. The way adidas refuses to produce gold items you would think they are using real gold to make this stuff.
Wtf. Adidas is ridiculous