2020 Adidas Swag Thread

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Also has anyone seen this hat for sale?

1598018712414.png

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
One vote in for recreating one of those ATL t-shirts. I'll see if I can find a photo but I think many know what I'm talking about. Of course it has the GT logo, which is a big part of the appeal. Those are perfect Braves game shirts too, imo.
The gold shirt with the block T is like the easiest shirt for Adidas to make. Come on Adidas. That’s a shirt maybe somebody can make with out trademarks

dtlinderman

Georgia Tech Fan
Went to the bookstore. Had a bunch of 404 hats and baseball hats. Had the new creator styler shirts that say Georgia tech with a GT in gold, white and navy. That was the only new stuff I saw.

Which baseball hats did they have? I've been wanting the white hat with a blue bill and gold GT but they haven't had it in a while...

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
Which baseball hats did they have? I've been wanting the white hat with a blue bill and gold GT but they haven't had it in a while...
I remember seeing the navy hat with the gold GT, a white hat with I think a navy bill with a GT, and a navy hat with a cheaper GT gold outlined in white

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Adidas has been so disappointing. (n)
In general, I don't agree. I personally like the clothing they have been putting out there. But it does appear to be true that we are less of a priority (retail-wise) than some other programs they provide gear for, and that is disappointing.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
In general, I don't agree. I personally like the clothing they have been putting out there. But it does appear to be true that we are less of a priority (retail-wise) than some other programs they provide gear for, and that is disappointing.

Our numbers of fans/alums are smaller - bigger audience of customers will always get more priority - this will always be true.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
No Rutgers, no MSU, no NC State either... super bummer
A little bit surprised with MSU, but all 4 of those schools probably have the smallest fan bases of the bunch. But with adidas specifically manufacturing these colorways with non-fans in mind (the team logos are removable and replaceable with generic adidas tabs) I’m really surprised they didn’t make a white/gold, gold/navy, navy/gold version for Tech, because none of the other colorways are similar.