2019 MLB Playoffs

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I’m so depressed right now. Hadn’t heard the news. If Max can potentially pitch game 7, and we win tonight by some miracle of a chance....?

I took tonight off instead of working in the Arena here in Duluth, to watch those two pitchers.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Ross thru 3. Really deserves better than a 2-0 deficit. Alvarez hit a pretty good pitch (probably right where Ross wanted it) out of the park... after a dinky infield hit by previous batter. Then Nationals get 1st & 3rd with no outs... fail to score at all. That's the story for these games in DC. Nationals failing with RISP.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Baseball is a humbling game. Especially at this level. You want the umpiring to be consistent. Whether they are calling the high strike or low one, the corners or not.

Wish that we had a runner on ahead of Juan Soto & his HR.

GT_EE78

Banned
I'm ready for the Hot Stove League and i'm ready to see what the Braves do during Spring Training:cigar:
We're always undefeated in spring training.fun time
i hope AA spends some of those profits this offseason
I was staying neutral until game 5 when the classless Nats fans(excluding fred and the budlight guy) booed our awesome president.
I'm no longer neutral
Go Astros

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
We're always undefeated in spring training.fun time
i hope AA spends some of those profits this offseason
I was staying neutral until game 5 when the classless Nats fans(excluding fred and the budlight guy) booed our awesome president.
I'm no longer neutral
Go Astros
I expected President Trump to be booed in DC............................................sadly:mad:

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I’m with the Nats. until the end, tomorrow night hopefully after another two game sweep in the land of the Spacemen.

It will be interesting to see what the offseason will bring for several teams. Can the Nats. keep Rendon and Strasburg? Will the Mets find some defense to back those good starters? Will the NL East teams fix their bullpens? Are the Braves going the route of a Joc Pederson to platoon with Adam Duvall or stay with Kakes in that role? Will the Pillies spend more money to go down the drain or stay healthy and get more consistent play and pitching? June should be an interesting month because teams will probably wait on FA with draft picks attached. Plus, some clubs like to wait a few months to keep the arbitration clock in their favor. Unless those contract rules have changed?