2019 MLB Playoffs

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
I’m with the Nats. until the end, tomorrow night hopefully after another two game sweep in the land of the Spacemen.

It will be interesting to see what the offseason will bring for several teams. Can the Nats. keep Rendon and Strasburg? Will the Mets find some defense to back those good starters? Will the NL East teams fix their bullpens? Are the Braves going the route of a Joc Pederson to platoon with Adam Duvall or stay with Kakes in that role? Will the Pillies spend more money to go down the drain or stay healthy and get more consistent play and pitching? June should be an interesting month because teams will probably wait on FA with draft picks attached. Plus, some clubs like to wait a few months to keep the arbitration clock in their favor. Unless those contract rules have changed?
The Phillies with Joe Girardi will be a team to keep your eyes on in 2020

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Maxy for all the marbles tonight! Cole is tough, but we’ve seen him enough now.
Gosh that was a horrible call, whether the umpire called running too far inside the first baseline or interfering with the glove of the 1B player. Glad it didn’t cost us the game.
Strasburg and Rendon(the biggest FA on the NL market), were the stars last night.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Maxy for all the marbles tonight! Cole is tough, but we’ve seen him enough now.
Gosh that was a horrible call, whether the umpire called running too far inside the first baseline or interfering with the glove of the 1B player. Glad it didn’t cost us the game.
Strasburg and Rendon(the biggest FA on the NL market), were the stars last night.
The Nationals rose to the occasion last night:cool:

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
MLB would have been in trouble if the Nats lost that game last night, embarrassingly bad call benefiting the Astros for an errant throw.
I heard an interview with Joe Torre this morning, he is involved in some capacity with the rules committee or umpires association, anyway he stammered through the interview not really giving any answers.
Turner is running along the baseline towards the middle of the bag and gets hit in the back with the throw and is called out ??? ... I don't blame Martinez for his reaction.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Wondering how you gents are viewing the game tonight? Sports bar, at home, friends place, skipping it or ?
I’m here in rainy Duluth, didn’t even walk down the street for the free taco at T.B. this afternoon. I’ll watch in home on Fox.
Fred, are you on pins and needles watching with wife and kids or man cave escape or ?

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
The final straw & reason Martinez was tossed between innings last night... was not the crappy ruling/call... but apparently, the 3rd base ump told Martinez to get his dugout under control. Evidently, at that moment... Martinez didn't want to hear that. He made a lot of fans in DC.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Wondering how you gents are viewing the game tonight? Sports bar, at home, friends place, skipping it or ?
I’m here in rainy Duluth, didn’t even walk down the street for the free taco at T.B. this afternoon. I’ll watch in home on Fox.
Fred, are you on pins and needles watching with wife and kids or man cave escape or ?
HaHa. I'm pretty calm actually. This is bigtime fun. Last night, I went with a friend to our local sports bar. Watched the Capitals & World Series. Was cool. Soto's go ahead HR & Ovechkin's OT winner occurred within a minute of each other.

Tonight... I'll be home watching. Can't wait.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
I'm going to keep track of the game while watching AEW Dynamite on TNT;)