2019 MLB Playoffs

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Starting an NLCS/ALCS/WS thread... not to hijack the Braves one. I've done enough of that.

Hudson out for Gm1 & probably out for Gm2 - paternity leave. Can be added to roster under the circumstances. Will replace a pitcher on the current 25-man roster.

God Bless him... with being a father; but he's important to Nationals plans.
@Buzzbomb
@YellowJacketFan2018

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I’m a father. I didn’t take paternity leave. Spent every free non-working moment dedicated to the pre-birth, birth, post-birth....
However, these are your teammates counting on you. He’s letting them down. There are other family members on both sides that can fill in, during his work/game hours. I’d fly in after each game in St. Louis to be with mom and child. These are both potential once in a lifetime opportunities. Try to have it all. Doo and Rodney need help out there. Nobody seems to pitch a complete game these days.

Go Nats.! Turn the Cards, Fly past the Astro ship or Beat the Bronx Bombers into submission(don’t tell my Binghamton Boys on me:unsure:)!!!

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Rendon hit the outer part of the LF chalk line over the 3B bag.
I’d rather be lucky and good!
What a stud!! 126 RBI’s and Soto with 110.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
The cooler weather might be effecting the bats.
Need to get some more runs off Mikolas. Bullpen is one of the best in MLB. Although Carlos Martinez struggled vs. Atlanta.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I’ve always valued Sanchez over Tehran. Zuki over Flowers.
So glad to see this one hit game, saving the Bullpen and our nerves. Washington needs this to start the series.

Fred, You must be the biggest Jacket diehard fan? UNC down here, now Durham. With this crappy season. I think I’m 1-5 at Duke. My son is 1-0.

I’m working Clemson tomorrow. I’d rather be watching Gm. 2!

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
I’ve always valued Sanchez over Tehran. Zuki over Flowers.
So glad to see this one hit game, saving the Bullpen and our nerves. Washington needs this to start the series.

Fred, You must be the biggest Jacket diehard fan? UNC down here, now Durham. With this crappy season. I think I’m 1-5 at Duke. My son is 1-0.

I’m working Clemson tomorrow. I’d rather be watching Gm. 2!
Reasons I've done these 2 GT games back to back are just coincidence. Last week... my annual trek to the Flats. Tomorrow... easy day trip that will be a "family" affair. My wife, 4 kids, & my parents (NC residents)

All good.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Hoping we see two quick wins in Washington and a sweep. Rest up for WS.
Am I being premature or does any one else feel the momentum?

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Just got home. Listened to Nats radio on return trip from Durham (not going to talk about Durham)

This NLCS is unbelievable... really. The Nationals with a bullpen!? What is happening?

Now back to DC with Strasburg v Flaherty... the great matchups never end. Winning is a ton of fun!