2014-15 NBA Season Thread

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
On the same might the Knicks won their second in a row? Something crazy is going down in the NBA.

And on a night where Dwhine Howard called the Hawks the best team in the NBA too. Twilight Zone stuff.

{Granted he said it as a shot to the Warriors who've owned the Rockets this season.}

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
The streak? LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! Need more losses to get more lottery balls the 1 year we've got a pick.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Just in case you thought the nonsense at BSPN was isolated to the college football section, check out this on their NBA draft 'expert'.

http://deadspin.com/espns-chad-ford-has-been-retroactively-editing-draft-bo-1681631642

Apparently Chad Ford has been adjusting his "pre-draft" board by upgrading those who panned out and downgrading those who do not.
This website has been using ESPN NBA analyst Chad Ford as a punching bag for nearly ten years. And we don't feel a bit sorry for it after discovering tonight (upon unearthing by those Reddit rapscallions) that Ford has been retroactively re-ranking his NBA draft boards years after the fact.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Hawks, 16 straight! :) imagine the warriors game on feb. 6th if both of the teams are still on their winning streaks. ESPN will hype it up sooooo much

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
My goodness what a game tonite ATL v POR. Hawks win 18IAR. A home game vs. PHI tomorrow away from having an undefeated JAN.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Mike Scott!!! Put em on a poster! also, lol at Paul Pierce's reaction on the bench. He got up but then quickly leaned back down

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Mike Scott!!! Put em on a poster! also, lol at Paul Pierce's reaction on the bench. He got up but then quickly leaned back down

Paula Pierce clearly forgot where he was when he started to get up and celebrate. Speaking of Paula, he's clearly just collecting checks at this point.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Totally random, but NBA on TNT crew apparently had a race in what I'm pretty sure was our indoor facility today. Didn't hear if they gave us a shout or not tho.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Nice win over the Wizard for the Hornets.

Really playing good ball lately.

Surprising with the injuries we've had.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
We lose Jefferson and I think we're going to lose every game and we go on a win streak. Lose Kemba and I think we can't win a game either and we start winning with Cody Zeller and Gerald Henderson... Strange.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Got my tickets for Hornets against the Hawks March 28th. Haven't been to Charlotte for a few years but I told myself if we became the Hornets again I would go to a game.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
The rumors are that the hawks have been involved with Aaron Afflalo, Gary Neal, Dalembert, Ray Ray, and Kanter. Out of those I would like to get Kanter. We need someone who doesn't mind not shooting and can actually rebound(opposite of Pero)

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Hadn't heard any of the bigs at all. Everybody keeps saying Budz has said he's fine with the frontcourt they have including those in the pipeline (Tavares). Supposedly the Payne trade was to open a spot for another wing which leads me to believe Thabo's injury may be worse than has been advertised.

Still though, I've only heard RayRay connected with the Hawks. I've been hoping they'd go after Afflalo. Neal's D and shot-selection is too suspect for my liking.

Kanter is a rFA this offseason and he'll be looking for a big deal. He hasn't shown enough to sign him over Millsap tho so ...

Just my $0.02.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Quick! Get to twitter. Everyone in the NBA is being traded. It's madness. One guy may have just been traded by Phoenix to two teams. Nothing makes any sense any more and the Knicks added more 2nd rounders to stash away!