2014-15 NBA Season Thread

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Still haven't recovered from the trade deadline.

Utah basically traded Kanter for Kendrick Perkins. :eek: Good job GM. Talk about selling low. Yeah, the guy demanded a trade but a blind dude could see their frontcourt of the future was Favors/Gobert.

No way they were re-signing Kanter. Why not trade him in the offseason?

WTF is PHX doing? Dragic was all-NBA 3rd team PG yet they keep building by adding more PGs? Guy was right to demand a trade.

WTF is MIL doing (basically) trading Knight for MCW even though you're solidly in the playoffs?

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Eh, Hornets fans, did MKG get his soul back from Richard Jefferson after this?

Clearly RJ visited LeeBroughn's Miami-based doctors before this game.

I think it was called a charge but still ...

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Rose just shouldn't play basketball until after the all star break every year.

If I were the Bulls I'd suggest something like that. IF he agreed I'd kindly ask him to void his contract.

Also, exhibit A why the Rockets are destined to fizzle out in the playoffs. This was clearly a travel (before the obvious tho uncalled foul on James) but Harden's patented 'hook the defender's arm and throw my head back to get a foul' play goes uncalled in the playoffs for better or worse.

Bad no-call by that ref. Gotta call something there. Still though, as an unabashed Harden/James hater, kinda glad to see the ref screw em both over. :D

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Lol yea there should’ve been something called on that. I was impressed with Harden yesterday. He reminds me of that old fat guy you try to play in racquetball who just ends up kicking your *** without even looking like he’s trying. He gets to the rim at will and is a very good passer. His defense is really his only knock and he’s improving some there (still sucks but there is some improvement). Also, Lebron choking on those 2 FT’s at the end was classic Lebron.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Great game tonight. Funny LiiBron always seems to check out when things aren't going his way.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Younger lady was on the Swarm, "check out this kg01 post, he's so informative ..." WHAM!!

Seriously though, I hope she's ok. Also, thanks gramps for the feeble attempt at saving her face.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
If you're not watching Spurs/Cavs right now you're missing out. Leonard v James is not disappointing.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Hawks-Warriors tonight at 10:30 on ESPN. Two sharp shooters are out in Kyle Korver and Klay Thompson. Let's Go Hawks

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Bad, bad game. GS could do no wrong. Hawks did nothing right. Plus Horford/Teague were there in name only. On to the next one.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Lol, I'm not a Curry fan but I'm even more of a CP3 hater so I loved this ...

DrV9KVo.jpg

eUMfqJ0.jpg

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Anybody watching the playoffs? WAS/TOR will probably go 7. GSW should easily dispatch the Pels. Bulls having a tough time with the Bucks so far. I expect DAL/HOU to be a dogfight.