2014-15 NBA Season Thread

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
@Eric did we make that bet official?
My Hawks not only looking good they kicking the holy $#*@ out of teams... I love this team. Straight up intelligent team ball. No ISO, but
my greatest concern is that we don't have a closer/finisher and we need one.
Also I don't know what we gonna do with Milsap with his contract being up.

Hey, aren't you the one that chided me for calling them "my" Hawks?;)

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
@Eric did we make that bet official?
My Hawks not only looking good they kicking the holy $#*@ out of teams... I love this team. Straight up intelligent team ball. No ISO, but
my greatest concern is that we don't have a closer/finisher and we need one.
Also I don't know what we gonna do with Milsap with his contract being up.

Nope and I am glad we didn't!!! (y)

Never in million years did think the Hawks would be this good...Even though I am a Hornets fan it's cool finally seeing the Hawks good. Won't root against them come playoff time.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Hey c’mon now. It’s the Eastern Conference where anyone over .400 gets in the playoffs. At this rate, we may be playing against the Hawks.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I would love to get Jack in Charlotte!

Jeremy Lamb isnt a bad piece either for getting rid of Stephenson.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Lance Stephenson to BK would be LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! It would be an entourage disaster.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I actually sat down and watched the Hawks last night, it was so nice to see basketball played like it should be. Great D, moving the ball, rebounding, hitting a cutter, d and o rotation and most of all a TEAM playing as a team. They just might get me back to being a b ball fan again!

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
It's great watching the Hawks. I struggle to get them in my area so I have to stream them online and its crappy quality, but it's so fun to watch an actual offense being run.