2014-15 NBA Season Thread

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Dennis and Mike are explosive and they deserve more minutes. All of the starters have been pretty bad all playoffs other than a game or two against the Nets.
yeah the starters seem to not have any determination or energy, besides DeMarre. Jeff has been awful with shooting along with Pero. Both Mike's deserve way more minutes

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Budz is falling into the old "tighten the rotation" pattern in the playoffs. I understand that's how they say you should do it, however, one of the Hawks' strengths is their bench so it seems like he has to at least explore utilizing them.

The bench nearly cost us the Nets series though so it's definitely a tough call.

ETA: I thought Teague's problem was injury but I'm not so sure now. He's always had a tendency to play timid. I thought he was over that. Wall's injury may have jedi mind tricked Teague into a passive playing style.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Great win for the Hawks. Played good defense all game even though they couldn't get any shots to fall. If they start hitting open shots we should be headed to the ECF

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Vince Carter is still in the League?! I remember watching him in the McDonald's All-American dunk contest. Man I'm getting old...

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Following up on his "I called game" quote, a friend of a friend who had good seats last night said Paul Pierce yelled "Series" at the Hawks bench after he hit the 3 with 8 seconds left.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I really could care less about who wins this series but I find it funny that Paul Pierce is still the guy to get the ball in clutch situations. I'd be cocky as hell too if I was doing that at his age.