'14-15 Preseason Hoops Outlook

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

Couple of things:

- There was no mention of Tadric, and then he starts the next to last paragraph by saying "Aside from Jackson..." That is a pretty big exclusion.. He will be one of the primary guards in the rotation whether he starts or not. It's almost like a paragraph got deleted or left out or something.

- Why the blurb at Juwan Staten while BG was at Dayton? How in any way was that relevant to a preseason preview for Georgia Tech. He should have left that out. If things do not end well for BG at Tech, it will certainly be more related to W/L's than anything like that.

McCamish Maniacs

Helluva Engineer

If I wasn't studying abroad in France, I would be there. Go support these guys.

Hope that someone will post a detailed analysis of how the team looks. How do the new guys look? Does Bolden look actually improved? Does MGH look like the leader of the team and a rising star this season? How does Jorgenson look running the offense? So many questions, wish I could be there.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff

"is going to be" and "is going to have" constructions are all over this piece. If "Everyone knows..." about injuries, why does he take up a paragraph telling us? "players that are coming in" should be "who are coming in." Players are still living people.

Terrible writing. And, the least insight possible. I cringe when a GT blogger posts something like this. It reenforces the image that the nerds at Tech can't communicate in a literate manner.