Your best guess....What say you about Miami game?

Kareem

Banned
I really don't want nderstand the fear of Miami.
1) we are better defensively than last year
2) our first 2 drives last year were stopped because of big penalties
3) we gave them 2 TDs on a silver platter before the end of the first half.
4) Lamont Simmons was a starter on D last year

Last year Miami consistently covered the slot receiver that was lined up on the LOS and was obviously not an eligible receiver. Hence, DC not very bright.
Last year Techs offense went with the check with me play calling. I hope we don't see that this year.
Techs offense is better this year than last year IMHO

14 point win!

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer

Last year Miami consistently covered the slot receiver that was lined up on the LOS and was obviously not an eligible receiver. Hence, DC not very bright.
Last year Techs offense went with the check with me play calling. I hope we don't see that this year.

14 point win!
Re: No. 4- #20 Lawrence Austin versus slot receiver Braxton Berrios is a matchup I want to see. Both seem to have upped their games this year. Law Austin has looked good coming up and defending in the short passing game, but Berrios will challenge him and Corey Griffin vertically.

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
Last year they knew our signals... The DE dropping into coverage on a screen, etc... We are due down there.

MountPGT1990

Banned
Last year they knew our signals... The DE dropping into coverage on a screen, etc... We are due down there.

Good grief, they seriously knew our signals?!?! That's very disappointing and deserves a bigly WTF

That's all on CPJ, come on man- be a little creative, that's either being seriously lazy in game planing or very arrogant thinking it doesn't matter and that they can't stop us anyway.
Either way seems antiquated and bit bush league to be tipping our hand before each play. Winning is hard enough by itself, much less letting the other team know what you are about to do.

I agree we are beyond due down there and due vs Richt

Last edited:

AE 87

Helluva Engineer

14 point win!

I liked yo first line where yall spelled nderstand without the u. Shood have kept it p.

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
Good grief, they seriously knew our signals?!?! That's very disappointing and deserves a bigly WTF

That's all on CPJ, come on man- be a little creative, that's either being seriously lazy in game planing or very arrogant thinking it doesn't matter and that they can't stop us anyway.
Either way seems antiquated and bit bush league to be tipping our hand before each play. Winning is hard enough by itself, much less letting the other team know what you are about to do.

I agree we are beyond due down there and due vs Richt
Keep in mind they had 3 cupcakes and a bye week before us, and we had Clemson the week before. ACC really set us up that game. It's surprising we didn't get beat worse.

shwarma

Banned
Seems like they tend to drop their ends into coverage often.. I see Miami taking it by at least two touchdowns.

Jmonty71

Banned
If you're referring to the last 7 years the canes lost, that would be the result of a few different coaches.. Not richt
Well, still the Canes had a "history" Just like GT has a "history". I still think we feed the media a big ol crap burger and beat Thug U.