Your best guess....What say you about Miami game?

MountPGT1990

Banned
I'm already excited about UM game even though we're almost two weeks away. This game is really going to tell us what kind of a team we have and if we can win we will be ranked and probably be the favorite to win the Coastal. Just for fun what are your guesses about the following questions?:

1) What time do you think game will be?

2) What do you think the point spread will be?

3) Which of the four injured OL do you think we will have back healthy and playing against the Canes?

4) What chance do you believe we have to win the game (%)?

5) Which would be the bigger monkey off our backs if we win: Beating Richt or Beating Miami?

MountPGT1990

Banned
Even if we win and get put in the top 25, it won't matter. Clemson will knock us out of it shortly after lol

Maybe not if we play them a good game. I remember losing to FSU in the ACC championship game several years back and we actually moved up in the rankings of the polls. If we get drilled, maybe but who isn't getting drilled by Clemson these days???

mts315

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm betting we get the 6 day option on the game time. If Miami beats FSU it sets up an battle for the coastal as whoever wins between us will be in the driver's seat.

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
I'm already excited about UM game even though we're almost two weeks away. This game is really going to tell us what kind of a team we have and if we can win we will be ranked and probably be the favorite to win the Coastal. Just for fun what are your guesses about the following questions?:

1) What time do you think game will be?

2) What do you think the point spread will be?

3) Which of the four injured OL do you think we will have back healthy and playing against the Canes?

4) What chance do you believe we have to win the game (%)?

5) Which would be the bigger monkey off our backs if we win: Beating Richt or Beating Miami?

1) Have no idea but would think that it would merit 3:30

2) 7 to 10

3) Hopefully all of them especially Lee and Marshall

4) 2 or more turnovers 10% 1 turnover 25% No turnovers 40%

5) Beating Miami

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
1) 8pm or 12:30

2) If FSU wins, GT +7, If Miami Wins, +14. As of now, my computer model is GT+12. With Paul Johnson, we've lost at Miami by no less than 14 points and no more than 17. So take that fwiw

3) All of them

4) 20% if Miami wins, 40% if FSU wins

5) Beating Miami?

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Oh, my bad
Hey, it was on th internet.. It must be true ;)

upload_2017-10-2_7-36-49.png

MountPGT1990

Banned
Looking back at our series with Miami since CPJ has taken over I didn’t realize how much Miami has actually dominated us, probably more than anyone else, even Clemson.

We have lost 7 of the last 8 to them and most of them we got spanked pretty bad losing by a minimum of 14. All of the games at Miami have been blowouts.

Miami is our true nemesis under CPJ. I’m changing my original spread prediction to
Miami -12

I also reduce our % chance of winning to about 10-20%. Maybe we beat them 1 or 2 times out of 10 down there.

Really hope they have a heartbreaking loss to FSU this week, history suggests they struggle in game after losing to FSU.

Our defense has been fortunate easing into the ACC schedule playing against two bad QB’s and banged up offenses (prob two of the worst in ACC) They will have their hands full, we shall see if we are truly contenders for Coastal in this game.

I’m also hoping for a noon kickoff, 3:30 at the latest I think favors us. Would be nice to have a sleepy crowd hopefully coming off a loss to FSU

Last edited: