Winter is Coming - Offseason S&C

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
While the concept may be same or similar, what we're seeing is the culture that CGC is building embraces relentless recruiting. He sees publicizing and promoting workouts (or other activities) on the same level as the actual workout for recruiting purposes. The nice byproduct is that it helps promote to fans and non-fans (gotten a lot of Georgia and Auburn friends notice this yesterday).

stech81

Helluva Engineer
While the concept may be same or similar, what we're seeing is the culture that CGC is building embraces relentless recruiting. He sees publicizing and promoting workouts (or other activities) on the same level as the actual workout for recruiting purposes. The nice byproduct is that it helps promote to fans and non-fans (gotten a lot of Georgia and Auburn friends notice this yesterday).
Uga and auburn friends , you really need to make better friends. I have only 2 friends so I still have room if you want a new friend.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
This is literally what Johnson implemented last offseason. Teams Competition etc He did it at Navy. Collins is conitnuing a good thing.

Was it on twitter like it is now? (New twitter guy).

Being on Twitter to helps morale, increases competition, and helps recuiting.

Milwaukee

Banned
tumblr_mk1oqodR6T1rgjcwbo2_500.gif

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
I only need 6 to be pallbearers at my funeral :) I have 2 can I include you? I could add supersizethatmutt but he is a little older than me , but in better shape:)
If you needed six GT pallbearers in our county, it would be tough going. Out of the 8 Tech fans I knew of, 2 passed away and one had knee surgery.