Why do we stay with Russell Athletic?

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'd have been more impressed if he did this with the kicks above. They're similar, but not sure if they're the same, just a different color way.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
The New Day are doing a bit on the Currys right now on Monday Night Raw. Hopefully they post video later.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
This is my only issue with UA. They don't not make a quality or good looking shoe. Running or Basketball. But maybe it's just me. The rest of there appeal is really good. Sneaker wise not so much.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Plenty of my HS boys still wear them
I'm 38 so I guess I'm somewhat "old school". But I pretty much am a Nike shoe guy. Guess it's what I'm use too. I don't think I have ever owned anything but Nike or the classic Jordan's. But I guess after thinking about it Nike makes some ugly stuff now days too.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I'm 33 and I guess I'm old school as well. I wear K Swiss, sketchers boots, New Balance, usually. All pretty plain. One of my favorite sneakers ever is the old adidas black with the plant on the heal. Always loved that shoe.

New Balance easily makes the lightest most comfortable sneaker out there.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I'm definitely old school for 47. I don't like flashy shoes. I like the colors to be muted. The shape of the shoe isn't necessarily appealing, but the grey on white works for me. My favorite athletic shoe for general use are sambas. they look good, feel good and go well with pants as well as shorts.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'm 41 and have started to lean towards more comfortable shoes, but still like some flash & style. For my money, you can't beat a good pair of Nike Roshes. I'm also a big fan of the Nike Flyknit products & their Lunarlon sole.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I'm 37 and a huge Jordan/Nike guy. I've never really liked many of the UA shoes but they're apparently are the bees-knees for kids nowadays. I actually like the high-top Currys and a couple of the other colors but I wouldn't wear them personally. I'll probably get my kid a pair.

ETA: Well, I'll get my 8yo a pair. My 2-day old probably doesn't need sneaks at this point. (y)

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
I can only wear new balance. They're the only brand who considers the person wearing the shoe may have an arch in their foot. Also the only big brand with some manufacturing in the USA (not all but some)

McCamish Maniacs

Helluva Engineer
I'm 41 and have started to lean towards more comfortable shoes, but still like some flash & style. For my money, you can't beat a good pair of Nike Roshes. I'm also a big fan of the Nike Flyknit products & their Lunarlon sole.

I've owned 4 pairs of Roshes in a row

McCamish Maniacs

Helluva Engineer
I'm 37 and a huge Jordan/Nike guy. I've never really liked many of the UA shoes but they're apparently are the bees-knees for kids nowadays. I actually like the high-top Currys and a couple of the other colors but I wouldn't wear them personally. I'll probably get my kid a pair.

ETA: Well, I'll get my 8yo a pair. My 2-day old probably doesn't need sneaks at this point. (y)

2 days old?!?!? CONGRATS!

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
With all of the shoe talk - and modeling- does that mean folks will be attending a shoe modeling convention at the Cheetah the next time they are in town :whistle:

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Just so y'all know, the Under Armor curse is real. Got Cam. Got Speith. Now it's got Curry in it's clutches. What an epic choke-job. Choke-Land Warriors?

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Tell me with a straight face that finals reffing job was on the up and up.

Terrible playoffs followed by a terrible finals potentially ending in 5 and then all of a sudden the league MVP is getting man handled on the perimeter at every turn and nothing is being called? Not saying it was rigged but....something was going on.