Who Should Start at QB for Miami?

Who should start at QB?

• TaQuon

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • Tobias

Votes: 108 69.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TO....when he’s out there it seems like we eliminate negative plays, which are drive killers. I like TM and he’s been a great teammate but quite frankly I’ve seen enough of him under center.
I think TO DID have 2 negative plays, but they were more due to the O-line not performing as well yesterday as they did against both VT and Louisville. But TO doesn't panic, or at least hasn't thus far, and TM often does.

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
I think both will play so it really doesn't matter to me. I think it really depends on how Miami decides to play us on defense. I think TQM does a better job of line checks and getting us in the right play so if Miami is lining up and playing straight up I think he'll be our best option if healthy. If Miami is playing aggressive and downhill I think TO is our best bet. TO has the nack to not give up negative plays even when the play is blown up. I think it'll be a case of CPJ taking what the defense gives us.

I think TO should start against Miami, with TM coming in when his style might provide something special. Because it will be senior day, and because he is team captain, I think TM should start against UVA but come out as soon as (if) things bog down on offense.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Marshall aint playing a-back, IMO. If he and TO get banged up on the same play, you are flirting with burning Graham's shirt and he doesn't know the offense, anyway. Maybe try that against uga or in the bowl game.
Graham's shirt doesn't get burned until he plays in his 5th game of the year.

I believe he has appeared in 2...(someone correct me if I am wrong please).

Deleted member 2897

Manny Diaz is pretty good at what he does. CPJ will start whoever gives us the best chance to win. TO is better than TM if he’s dinged, so that’s the what-if. TM knows the whole playbook, so if he’s healthy I’d think he would start.

OlaJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
TO....when he’s out there it seems like we eliminate negative plays, which are drive killers. I like TM and he’s been a great teammate but quite frankly I’ve seen enough of him under center.
This

TM has too many negative plays and that more than anything else kills our offense. I love TM and he is a warrior but the future is now! TO gives us a chance in ALL of our remaining games, TM doesn't.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Graham's shirt doesn't get burned until he plays in his 5th game of the year.

I believe he has appeared in 2...(someone correct me if I am wrong please).

I wasnt sure if it was 2 or 3. Still only want to use him in mop up duty.