• TaQuon

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • Tobias

Votes: 108 69.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Animal02

Banned
TM does not look 100%. Also, I’m pretty sure on TM missed 2 give reads on his last drive that went for negative yardage. The first we were bailed out by a defensive holding on the next play that allowed us for a 1st down. The next we were not able to overcome. We can’t miss a ton of reads on the triple option.
And TO fumbled....

Animal02

Banned
I think TM should start again so that UM has to be thinking about the TO. TM should be getting healthier.

Then TO comes in after 2 series and we ride the hot hand or alternate if both are hot.

UNC had a real problem with the shifting of QB styles. UM has to prepare for both:D
If TM is at 90% or better, he should get the start......but I do not think he has been for a while. TO has progressed enough to make it a toss up choice.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
TM should start if healthy simply because he was voted captain and a senior. TO has proven that he could be the starter and will play at some point in the game . TM will likely get the hook if the O is not performing.

year_of_the_swarm

Jolly Good Fellow
For those who want TQM to start and then get pulled, I question that. At that point it's a ceremonial start.

Clemson had to make a tough decision with a good player, and CPJ needs to do the same. Alabama had to do the same thing with Jalen Hurts and Saban did the ceremonial thing for awhile but ultimately decided what was best. Notre Dame pulled a starter with a 13-3 record as well this year (Winbush).

Nothing against TQM, but ceremonial starts aren't fair to him or the team.