Wesley Wells

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
There has been an influx of new posters since the new regime that certainly took the shut up and sit in the back of the bus attitude. Prior to that, most discussions ended with a "agree to disagree" (with the exception when wrecks would sneak in)

Actually during the last regime the current “shut up crowd” was to a very large extent the “you love CPJ more than you love Tech” crowd. Same crowd mostly with a slightly different message. But they have gained a few new hard core believers that previously seemed rather more objective.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I'm all for moving forward and knocking off all the coach vs coach debate. I'm behind the new staff because they are GT football. However, that doesn't mean I'm gonna stay quiet when I disagree with a decision or method or if I'm not happy with onfield results. And voicing those opinions does not make me a bad fan.

On the flipside, I endeavor to praise the staff more when I see positives! I still don't think calling out individual players by name is a good fan thing to do. I'm sure I have been guilty of it in the past and it's another thing I will try my best to avoid moving forward.

To get the positive ball rolling, I am very pleased with the progress of the defense as a whole, particularly the secondary and one particular linebacker. Communication and tackling are much better than in the past and that seems to me to be a direct result of coaching.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Got here from walk up and saw last of early kick warm ups. The last 50 yd kick by king 37 was low and left line shot.
20190914_114052.jpg

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
From 40 yds out
On left Wesley missed low left.
In middle Hit upright.
On right - down middle
big cheer by small student section.

hot and humid

Deleted member 2897

Yup. I mean you try and make elite decisions and be too cute with your eliteness, and this might happen. Although in fairness, we shouldn't be down to our last QB and our last 2 OL. Although in fairness, that shouldn't matter either.