Wesley Wells

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
sorry, I guess Ace Ventura is an old movie

The FG that WW missed last weekend looked perfectly struck, but poorly aligned. Not sure how that is on the holder though.

Just know your joke wasn’t completely wasted. I got it. Have seen that movie too many times [emoji51]

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
This Will Bryan ?

https://ramblinwreck.com/roster/will-bryan/

2016- 13 games 11 as a starter,

2017- 11 games 6 as a starter

2018- 7 games, 2 as a starter

Looks like he lost his starting spot “on the fi.eld”.

Surely didn’t go from 11 starts to zero because of practice.
As a 4 year lettermen played every down in game 1 and 2, but was played sparingly after recovering.

As a general point
His position coach has history looking for younger guys. WB
replaced some upper classmen and then he was replaced. I say he should have been given more playing time after recovering from injury. WB was 5th in bench press nfl tryouts.
I would hope the position coach for the kickers knows their jersey numbers when critiquing their practice film.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
He has always kicked like that.

Went back and checked out some clips of his field goals, and no, he hasn't. He approached the ball from about two steps to his left, like most all the other kickers do. This time he approached from maybe a half step to his left at most.

KCJackets

Jolly Good Fellow
Went back and checked out some clips of his field goals, and no, he hasn't. He approached the ball from about two steps to his left, like most all the other kickers do. This time he approached from maybe a half step to his left at most.

After review he does appear more straight on last week vs last year. His alignment last year was more straight on for right hash kicks than left hash or extra points though. Last weeks kick was from the right hash.