• WF by 7-13

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • WF by 14+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I didn't think we would go for two twice and be unsuccessful;)

I have to admit that I was wrong. I really did not see us scoring so well against them, especially as we did in the second half.

Clemson only scored 28 and FSU only scored 26 against Wake. Moreover, we had not been scoring that efficiently against lesser D's.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
1st 2 point conversion try was a mistake...chasing points too soon. Fire CPJ!

Those counters he called were beautiful calls. Lee struggled a bit in pass pro vs that beast DE of Wake's...but made a beautiful cut to help spring TM for a long TD. Ain't it amazing what happens when a good play call is made and everyone executes?

Jeune really does push DBs to hell and back when blocking downfield. We gonna miss his blocking and play making next year. That catch he made over the middle...safety plastered him and he still made the catch. Dude is a baller.

Vic sack was a huge play. Blitz was called and he beat the block and made the play....give Roof another raise....unless Vic gets stoned...then fire Roof!!

Love our team. Solid scrappy bunch of tough hombres. Wish they would rub off on our fan base who is struggling with 40 years of "battered wife syndrome"....and flinching every time uga looks good.

I have so much respect for the die hard Tech fans. Some of the rest of.... you......... well...... ......never mind...except for one reminder. It violates no federal, state, local, or school laws or rules....to make noise for our D on 1st and 2nd downs also.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer

Those counters he called were beautiful calls. Lee struggled a bit in pass pro vs that beast DE of Wake's...but made a beautiful cut to help spring TM for a long TD. Ain't it amazing what happens when a good play call is made and everyone executes?

Jeune really does push DBs to hell and back when blocking downfield. We gonna miss his blocking and play making next year. That catch he made over the middle...safety plastered him and he still made the catch. Dude is a baller.

Vic sack was a huge play. Blitz was called and he beat the block and made the play....give Roof another raise....unless Vic gets stoned...then fire Roof!!

Love our team. Solid scrappy bunch of tough hombres. Wish they would rub off on our fan base who is struggling with 40 years of "battered wife syndrome"....and flinching every time uga looks good.

I have so much respect for the die hard Tech fans. Some of the rest of.... you......... well...... ......never mind...except for one reminder. It violates no federal, state, local, or school laws or rules....to make noise for our D on 1st and 2nd downs also.
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Hope you’re right but I think you’re dead wrong. Wake is solid, we will have our hands full and then some

I don’t think I was that far off here. Probably should have won 41-24 with the 2pt issues and the missed xp. Playing with a pulse in the first half on defense was probably the difference.

That game was close, but man we made some plays last night in the second half. So proud of the guys!

Animal02

Banned

Would like to scroll through the chat from the first half last night.....lots of people throwing in the towel and wanting Roof to go.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
By the 4th q pelton was only giving the guys in the defensive line huddle a few words and then stepping back. The guys all looked like they were going over ideas for next series. Looked like a tea.

When the call the confirmation of their 4th down stop, they erupted with a massive cheer, with guys co ngratulafing each other.
The defense l is a team.

Deleted member 2897

Well I predicted Georgia Tech over Miami 26-23 last week and was sadly wrong. But I'm not backing down, and I think back at home on a decent field in perfect weather we are going to unleash some whoopass. After giving up a couple leads, when we get a lead this time we're not going to take any chances. They beat Appalachian State by 1 point and we have improved dramatically in the containment of mobile quarterbacks.

39-23, because I am going to try and pick rare numbers this time for no particular reason.

OK so a 26-23 Miami prediction and a 39-23 Wake prediction. I need to go buy some lottery tickets.