• WF by 7-13

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • WF by 14+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
With Benson, 38-13 Jackets (5 TDs, 1 FG)
Without Benson, 26-16 Jackets (3 TDs, 2 FG)
Hope Benson is good to go!

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I'm of the thought that two things come into play if you can stop our offense or if you'll get scored on a good bit:
1. Do you have better athletes than us that can stuff us in the middle and outrun us to the edge? Wake does not, only a few teams a year have those athletes.
2. This is probably not a theory many fans agree with, but their players have never played us. I think that makes a difference.

GT 34
Wake 20

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
28-24 homecoming kings. Haven't scored above 40 im regulation yet so I'd love to know what those of you above 40 pts are drinking cuz I'd love some

pelliott

Georgia Tech Fan
GT 30 Wake 27.
Game closer than most anticipate because Wake coming off bye week. However Jackets do just enough offensively to get the win.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I think our offense struggles...big time. WF has a solid defense (they lead the nations in Tackles For Loss, many of which came against FSU) and their defense will frustrate our offense big time. Taquon still won't get the passing game going like we want and need. We'll stumble into a 13-13 tie after 3 quarters....and I think our defense wins this one for us...20-13 GT. Long live Roof!

Jmonty71

Banned
The 2 things to look for in this game.

Wake's downfield passing ability against our DL rush and the DBs
Our offense against a pretty stout Wake defense. Can we maintain drives??

It's pretty much that simple. Whoever wins those 2 areas, will win the game.

I think the O will get back on track.. I think the D will do so so... I think Wake gets a couple of big plays.. I just don't want to see a TD by them with 2 minutes left in the first half, nor do I want to see points scored at the end of the game. Seen that way too much already, this young season.

I still think we win in a relatively low scoring game. 24-21. Wake is better than people give credit.

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
24-17 Good Guys

I don't see us putting up a pile of points in this one. Wake has a good D and they've had a bye week to get healthy and prepared, but their O doesn't really scare me at all.

I agree with this. I am concerned about our injury situation, the possible loss of Mitchell and Benson and the fact that Wake Forest is much improved on defense. As sidewalk said their offense should not scare anyone but we need to move the ball and score TDs in the red zone when we get our opportunities. This could be closer than a lot of people think but I think the later start will help us in the long run. We will see.