• WF by 7-13

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • WF by 14+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
I’m sorry but this is Wake Forest..haven’t played us in forever.

We steam roll them

56-21 Tech

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Care to retract that statement? I tried to tell y’all
Lol we won by 14 which is way bigger of a win than you were saying. We could have scored 41 if we hit all extra points which would have been a 17 point win. Still, we scored 38 which you didn't think we would even reach low 30's. So you and the other poster were WAY off. You might want to retract some of your own comments. BTW I picked a 17 point win for what's it's worth lol.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Eh I was pretty close
1nx9qz.jpg

BigJacket

Banned
Lol we won by 14 which is way bigger of a win than you were saying. We could have scored 41 if we hit all extra points which would have been a 17 point win. Still, we scored 38 which you didn't think we would even reach low 30's. So you and the other poster were WAY off. You might want to retract some of your own comments. BTW I picked a 17 point win for what's it's worth lol.

I will gladly eat some crow pie, didn't think we would win by more than a TD. Although you have to admit TQM's 70 yard run at end of game was a bit unlikely and 99% of the time we don't score a TD there and just end up winning by 7. We were a bit lucky there but we were due for some luck and I will take it!

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I will gladly eat some crow pie, didn't think we would win by more than a TD. Although you have to admit TQM's 70 yard run at end of game was a bit unlikely and 99% of the time we don't score a TD there and just end up winning by 7. We were a bit lucky there but we were due for some luck and I will take it!
I can agree with that. However, imo we outplayed them even more than the score shows.