Virginia Tech postgame discussion

Jmonty71

Banned
I thought VT throwing it on 4th and 1 was stupid. I'll take it. But, running up the middle is just a higher percentage. To add, they were winning the battle of the LOS. When I saw the pass, I scratched my head. However; I will take it. Thankfully, it wasn't a loss due to some weird azz tipped TD.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Was that our best overall pass protection game of the season?

possibly but I thought it was our best game as far as applying pressure. It also seemed liked we were playing tighter with our DB's, which is what we have always been hoping to see. Our maybe it was actually no different but it just looks better with a W.;)

inGTwetrust

Ramblin' Wreck
possibly but I thought it was our best game as far as applying pressure. It also seemed liked we were playing tighter with our DB's, which is what we have always been hoping to see. Our maybe it was actually no different but it just looks better with a W.;)

Ain't that the truth!

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
xTDbXZ1.gifv

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
It would be in my mind similar to 2008 and 2014

Winning out and beating UGA would no doubt make it a really good/special season, but let's not get carried away. 2014 = 11 wins, Coastal champs, State champs, Orange Bowl champs, those are more about us. Beating UGA this year would be extra special simply because they're so highly ranked.

Just me personally, I care more about us being good than I care about ruining UGA's season, especially when we beat them in 2014 too :)

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Great job by d. Good gameplan and calls by roof. Stayed aggressive the whole game.

I said it vs clemson. U gotta look at kerr to start.
Brant played well today.

12 needs to see the field. I am not sure he got any snaps and thats a shame. Was he injured?

Offense. Eh. Too many mental mistakes.

Sp teams yuck.

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
Both the O & D made plays when they had to. Love that TqM didn't get down after the pick 6. Still, way to many Mistakes that are just plain lack of focus: dropped snap on punt, dropped (fumbled) KO that hits us right in the chest and worst of all, A back moving early and breaking the wrong way that cost is the two point conversion. I won't even include the missed field goal & the drop in the EZ by JC as both of those were marginally physical mistakes. We are talented but not sound. Bottom line for today is we got the win! Let's clean it up & go beat the crap out of the Dookies

GPD

Jolly Good Fellow
All eyes on you #23 Jalen Johnson!!!
We see you and what you did out there today!!!!
Hope by some crazy chance you see this post and know that we fans see those hustle plays in special teams that win and lose games!! Hope you get recognized as ST player of the week