Virginia Tech - 1/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Looks like my last post got deleted.. I will try again without calling him a name this time...LOL

Nonetheless, I'm not sure what to make of it either, nor do I care.. I guess some people just want to be antagonistic by nature.

Knock yourself out brah...

Or, perhaps you would be happier on stingtalk since you seem bothered that your personal attack was deleted? They also like using the sarcastic "brah" on that site.

This site with its respectful discussion isn't for everyone.

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
Okay people, lets just cool down some. Everyone has a bad day.

Never have I've seen @connell62 get bent outta shape, though I didn't get a chance to see his posts. Chalk it up to a bad day and hope he stays with us. He brings a lot to this forum as most do.

We'll upset the way the game ended and getting old seeing the same thing every year. This is not the Tech basketball I'm used to watching but right now it is what it is.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Thanks Stinger..I appreciate the kind words. That's just it, the post you see there is my first post. Since I don't interact with this dude, I am still trying figure out if he was trying to be funny or what.. If not, then it is even more bizarre.

Bottom line, I should have taken the high road, but I chose to "personally attack" him... I guess thats why it was deleted.. If so, then honestly, that is about as weak as it gets!

GT basketball is hard enough to enjoy.. I am happy to spend my time elsewhere. Most of the guys that do contribute here, I follow on Twitter and can interact there. Maybe it is just time for me to take the rest of the year off from GT Fan Boards.

It doesn't look like there will be much productive to discuss any ways.

Last edited:

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
Thanks Stinger..I appreciate the kind words. That's just it, the post you see there is my first post. Since I don't interact with this dude, I am still trying figure out if he was trying to be funny or what.. If not, then it is even more bizarre.

Bottom line, I should have taken the high road, but I chose to "personally attack" him... I guess thats why it was deleted.. If so, then honestly, that is about as weak as it gets!

GT basketball is hard enough to enjoy.. I am happy to spend my time elsewhere. Most of the guys that do contribute here, I follow on Twitter and can interact there. Maybe it is just time for me to take the rest of the year off from GT Fan Boards.

It doesn't look like there will be much productive to discuss any ways.

But we would be one less if you go. I wish you would rethink this. I pleaded with you but will never beg..;) We do have that thing called "ignore button" which I've never used.

Take some time off (not too long) have a drink or 3 and get back helping in the discussions, productive or not. :)

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
You need to grow a pair, bud..

I'm cool, @Stinger90, but I don't understand your desire to keep this kind of contribution. Maybe, I'm getting too old, but it seems childish to me, but again maybe that's just me.

@connell62, I hope you decide to stay here and contribute, but if you have difficulty doing so without this kind of tough guy, personal antagonism stuff, then maybe you can take that kind of posting to stingtalk?

Or, maybe you do already? Are you BuzzCzar?

alagold

Helluva Engineer
It looks like this program has pretty much aggravated guys until we are now biting ourselves and our own tails.
btw 87--I came on here after 3 days just so I wouldn't say what I really thought,fyi.. Fact is--after hoping for some light this season following so much darkness,it hurts to get ripped again with no real hope for next yr and I don't mind admitting it..

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
I'm cool, @Stinger90, but I don't understand your desire to keep this kind of contribution. Maybe, I'm getting too old, but it seems childish to me, but again maybe that's just me.

@connell62, I hope you decide to stay here and contribute, but if you have difficulty doing so without this kind of tough guy, personal antagonism stuff, then maybe you can take that kind of posting to stingtalk?

I once posted some things over on the Hive when Gailey lost our homecoming to UVa (was there) . It was childishly wrong in my anger calling people out at my age. I later knew it was wrong what I posted and apologizes for dropping my pants. That day I received a PM from the big cheese mod himself. He scolded me saying don't bring it here and normally would've given me the death ban. Instead, he gave me another chance because of manning up to what I did. We all have drop our pants in-front of people at times. I seem to do it on a regular bases (probability now to you now) and I'm a middle age person.

Something to think about.. (not me dropping my drawers ;):eek::p)

It looks like this program has pretty much aggravated guys until we are now biting ourselves and our own tails.
btw 87--I came on here after 3 days just so I wouldn't say what I really thought,fyi.. Fact is--after hoping for some light this season following so much darkness,it hurts to get ripped again with no real hope for next yr and I don't mind admitting it..

+1

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I once posted some things over on the Hive when Gailey lost our homecoming to UVa (was there) . It was childishly wrong in my anger calling people out at my age. I later knew it was wrong what I posted and apologizes for dropping my pants. That day I received a PM from the big cheese mod himself. He scolded me saying don't bring it here and normally would've given me the death ban. Instead, he gave me another chance because of manning up to what I did. We all have drop our pants in-front of people at times. I seem to do it on a regular bases (probability now to you now) and I'm a middle age person.

Something to think about.. (not me dropping my drawers ;):eek::p)

+1

Being banned from that site is a blessing.

According to that North Korean owned site the state of GT sports is:
unicorn.jpg

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

Keep in mind pal...you responded to my post (with some BS I might add), not the other way around.

You dont like my contribution, then dont respond. I dont come here and start trouble, but if you come at me like you did this morning, expect a reaction.

Just so we are clear, I have no desire to communicate with you in any fashion, and when/where/what I post will never be dictatated by someone like you.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Keep in mind pal...you responded to my post (with some BS I might add), not the other way around.

You dont like my contribution, then dont respond. I dont come here and start trouble, but if you come at me like you did this morning, expect a reaction.

Just so we are clear, I have no desire to communicate with you in any fashion, and when/where/what I post will never be dictatated by someone like you.

So, to be clear, your point is that if you don't like what someone posts, you should just not respond? And you think that criticizing the content and tone of a post for being negative to our team and coach is BS?

Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.