Virginia Tech - 1/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
The Yellow Jackets are back home at McCamish Pavilion, and the VT Hokies come calling on Saturday at noon. Crucial game for us as we attempt to stay in the thick of things within the conference. Don't have the time to post a breakdown of VT, but this is one that hopefully we can right the ship and pick up a big win.

Early line GT - 8.5

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Loving some of our matchups here. This should be the game where Jax moves into the starting 5. Id like to see him on Allen, because honestly I think he is the only guy on our roster that could stay in front of that quick little $hit. I could see White starting instead of Big Ben in this one (even thought I think BL should start) as i think he can give LeDay fits. They dont have Hill or Clarke still and MGH should wear out the frosh Blackshear.

Ill take the good guys to cover at home.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Georgia Tech +Adam Smith, Virginia Tech -Adam Smith...I think we'll win today

If we don't, you might see the wheels come off...

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
The bottom line is VT is winning games in the ACC so far. Can't take anyone lightly and we should just assume the refs will favor the other team.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Can I bypass the game and go straight to the Cheetah????? Scenery is MUCH better :LOL:
As long as you have today's game ticket in hand, I'm fairly certain that there is no requirement for you to stay for the entire game or even be there at all.

That said, I encourage everyone to watch what's likely to be a critical game for us.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
As long as you have today's game ticket in hand, I'm fairly certain that there is no requirement for you to stay for the entire game or even be there at all.

That said, I encourage everyone to watch what's likely to be a critical game for us.

Ah now, I was just having a wee bit of fun ;) Going to the Cheetah is like a diabetic going to the candy store, lots to look at but little to enjoy. Especially for a married man :)

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
We deserved the loss with a lack of passion in the second half. 7 ACC wins may be a stretch after this and the lack of effort at ND.

At least I got two lights replaced for my wife and fixed the washing machine inlet valve.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
That was a pathetic second half. I don't care what else happens the rest of the way, the BG era needs to end

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I'm not sure I've seen a more pitiful game under Brian Gregory and that's saying something. Excuse me while I go throw up for the next hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.