UVa Series

CTJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Weather. Looks like we are getting some this week (tic).

Today's game looks pretty likely. Tomorrow's game unfortunately looks very likely, it's the one I was hoping would be rained out. No help to our RPI or rest.

Then I'll be surprised if we don't end up with a delayed / cancelled game in the Duke series. https://www.wunderground.com/forecast/us/ga/atlanta?cm_ven=localwx_10day
RE: tomorrow's game, it sounds to me like we need Bart to channel his inner Crash Davis...

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
If you want to watch the GT vs Uva game it will be on ESPNU at 7:00 Monday night I'm definitely watching it just letting y'all know abt it !!

I'll watch some but listen to WREK on Tune-In! Since it's at UVa, it'll be a UVa biased announcing crew I think. Besides Wiley does a lot of research that he puts out during the games.

Deleted member 2897

Georgia Tech Baseball's next Tweet will be: "We are in a delay! The SEMO game will NOT be on time as our team is still not home after last night's game didn't finish until just a few hours ago."

Sadly, this is heading in that direction:

Deleted member 2897

I knew I shouldn't have turned on ESPNU. I get to see immediately how blind the Ump is.

Have you seen the UVA pitcher? I would strike out every at bat by focusing on how unhumanly big his ears are.

Deleted member 2897

Well, they just said they spoke with CDH before the game and CDH talked about how optimistic he is for next year and can't wait. So I guess my hopes for him to retire aren't going to pan out. (I mean that respectfully - I think he is a Georgia Tech icon, but I think its his Bobby Bowden time to move on.)

Deleted member 2897

About to turn the TV off. A leadoff walk given, and an error by SS moves the runner to 3rd, and then a sacrifice fly scores him. 4 free bases on absolutely nothing of consequence.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
About to turn the TV off. A leadoff walk given, and an error by SS moves the runner to 3rd, and then a sacrifice fly scores him. 4 free bases on absolutely nothing of consequence.

We were pretty quick in our first two innings. Down 0-1 B2nd. Team has no life or patience. I'll listen a bit and then punch out. If we get down 3 or 4 it is over ..... or at least it has been against every team in the top 100 that I can remember this year.

We lose this one and we can look forward to 6 more games this season. Four regular season and two ACC tourney.

I hoped we'd start playing good baseball but it's just a hope. These errors kill us almost as much as the lousy relieving pitching.

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
We need to pull English from the game I know it's early but we need to not impressive to me I'd rather see the bullpen than English right now

Deleted member 2897

This Ump is completely worthless. He just called a strike that did everything but hit the ground in front of the plate. Screw all referees in any sport, LOL.