UVa Series

Deleted member 2897

Alright, gotta get some work done. UVA's pitcher's pitch count by inning is 10, 15, 20. So maybe he's vulnerable now. We just had runners on 2nd and 3rd with 1 out. Wade Bailey and Chase Murray of all people both struck out. Nothing doing.

Deleted member 2897

Man. We just look like butt on the road. We are up to 10 strikeouts after only 5 innings. Chase Murray, the ACCs leading batter, has struck out 3 times. Sad.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I kept trying to tell you guys that Danny Hall teams collapse late in the season. Seems like I was right.

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
I figured that call at home plate was going to be against us always is we never can catch a break with the umpires and replay 2 more innings hold them GT let's go !!!

65Jacket

GT Athlete
Murray looked a lot like me batting last night. I turned off after 8 innings, but he had 4 Ks without ever making contact, in fact he never came close to making contact. Our clutch hitting was absent as it has been all year.The ACC and NCAA are all about money and are ruining sports. That game should have never been scheduled for Monday night, it was unfair for the visiting team.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
That game should have never been scheduled for Monday night, it was unfair for the visiting team.

Just out of curiosity, why was it any more unfair for the visiting team? Because of the travel involved? (My guess is 99% of college baseball programs would kill for the publicity.)