USF fan in Woodstock

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
Welcome to Woodstock!

You should stop by the Reformation Brewery and say Hi. The new downtown R&D Brewery and Tasting Room opens this Friday, DOR-willing. Most of the owners are Tech grads/fans, and we've been known to host the occasional (quiet) viewing party. The Morgan family came to our Beer and Bacon Tasting to cheer on the Jackets when we played in Dublin, it was a blast! And the can color of Jude (a Belgian Triple) is the Pantone match for "Old Gold" (although we all think it turns out too yellow on the can.)

No guarantee we'll have any Saturday's game on, as we have lots of events. But stop by and say Hi and ask for Spence, Brad, Clay or John. If we are there we'll give you a Tech welcome! (But if it's a home game, don't bother. We won't be there...)

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Welcome to Woodstock!

You should stop by the Reformation Brewery and say Hi. The new downtown R&D Brewery and Tasting Room opens this Friday, DOR-willing. Most of the owners are Tech grads/fans, and we've been known to host the occasional (quiet) viewing party. The Morgan family came to our Beer and Bacon Tasting to cheer on the Jackets when we played in Dublin, it was a blast! And the can color of Jude (a Belgian Triple) is the Pantone match for "Old Gold" (although we all think it turns out too yellow on the can.)

No guarantee we'll have any Saturday's game on, as we have lots of events. But stop by and say Hi and ask for Spence, Brad, Clay or John. If we are there we'll give you a Tech welcome! (But if it's a home game, don't bother. We won't be there...)

I’m a big GT fan and home brewer who lives in Cherokee. This is exciting news! I came up with a few GT beer names you might want to use: The Tripel Option, To Helles with Georgia, and The Death Marzen. Go Jackets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoboGoat

Georgia Tech Fan
Gonna be a scary test for our young guys in the secondary. I am a little worried about our freshmen (RS and true) safeties and CB's handling that #8, tackling him in the open field. Can we match that physicality? Not to mention the skill of the other guys you mentioned, with what sounds like a QB with high potential. Gotta pressure, disguise coverage, and figure out a way to tackle well in the open field (just get them on the ground, it doesn't have to be pretty). If we can keep the big play aspect from killing us, I think this game could come down to the redzone defense of both teams.

Yeah it seems like our QB has potential to be great. The problem is we haven't seen him when he gets rattled. We obviously haven't played a strong defense yet. That changes Saturday. We will find out with y'alls D for sure. Hopefully he can get the ball out quick. He does seem to have a quick release.
Welcome to Woodstock!

I might have a Reformation problem. I have been there a few times and it is always a blast and the fridge is always stocked with Oren.
Last year we went to Grumpy Old Men brewery in Blue Ridge and I believe they were all GT grads. I am glad you guys use all them brains to make great beer!

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
I love the beer names! Unfortunately, our marketing gurus probably won't. :( The brewers always have funny names for the beers that never make the cans and kegs. Cadence, our Belgian "Dubble-style" beer was originally called "Dubble-wide". I'd change "Chop Block" to "cHop Block", however :D

Would anyone be interested in coming to an event in Woodstock if we got someone (maybe one of the coaches or something) to come up for a talk?

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I love the beer names! Unfortunately, our marketing gurus probably won't. :( The brewers always have funny names for the beers that never make the cans and kegs. Cadence, our Belgian "Dubble-style" beer was originally called "Dubble-wide". I'd change "Chop Block" to "cHop Block", however :D

Would anyone be interested in coming to an event in Woodstock if we got someone (maybe one of the coaches or something) to come up for a talk?

*cHop Bock

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
Uh oh... We are flying down on Friday. Game better not be cancelled!

upload_2018-9-5_8-14-22.png

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Welcome to Woodstock!

Awesome! I'm at reformation at least once a month since first coming! Didn't know there were so many tech fans up there! Possibly there could be a viewing party for the Louisville game at the new place?!:):):)

boger2337

Helluva Engineer

Heck yeah! I could ask a former player if he would be interested. Would be a fun time!

GT_05

Helluva Engineer

Absolutely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk