USF fan in Woodstock

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Hi everyone,

I am a USF grad in Woodstock. I have been following GT since I moved here and really like your team. I am very excited for our game and haven't decided if I am flying to Tampa for the game, yet (wife is 37 weeks pregnant).

Any questions about the Bulls?

P.S. I come in peace lol

Auto ban for you if your team wins. :p. You have been warned, we are bad losers. :D

Hope y’all win every game after next Saturday. I think you have a good coach in Strong. I’d like to see him prove his doubters wrong.

RoboGoat

Georgia Tech Fan
Oh lordy, I know you're not from Cherokee County originally. Downtown Woodstock? Downtown Canton? LOL!!!!!! That's almost as bad as saying Downtown Marietta!

Um, I have said all three! Haha
Yeah I moved to Cherokee County from Tampa. Born and raised in FL and glad to be in the great state of Georgia!

stech81

Helluva Engineer
What is a TE?
I googled it this is what I got

upload_2018-9-2_21-13-25.jpeg

I think we need to sign a few TE's

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I was born in Kennestone Hospital and grew up on Bells Ferry Road. All of the area you mentioned was farm land and forest land when I was growing up

Old jacket fan..... wow. That's almost verbatim me. I was born at kennestone and have lived 97% of my life off bells ferry near the bridge! Small world!!! I'm not too old though, born in 91. But I do remember this area having little. I grew up going to Gordon's ice cream off rose creek across from the publix. I remember the kroger being built, and eagle watch being fairly new.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
When I moved here SR 92 was a 2 lane road with 4 way stop signs.

Haha yeah, I wish we could go back to that and lose all these freaking red lights... sheesh! Use to take me 10 min to get to mainstreet now it takes about 20!!! Growing up we would visit my grandparents a lot in sandy springs. It would take us 35min tops to get there... now? It takes almost 50! Unbelievable.

I miss having the kmart on 92 and bells ferry. And the cub foods off 92

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I am off sixes road. We almost moved to Alpharetta but we hated the area. Too busy for us

I lived in Holly Springs for a few years but moved out to the country when it started getting a little too congested for my taste. I wasn’t born in Cherokee county but I really like it here and have no plans on leaving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk