USF fan in Woodstock

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Yeah it seems like our QB has potential to be great. The problem is we haven't seen him when he gets rattled. We obviously haven't played a strong defense yet. That changes Saturday. We will find out with y'alls D for sure. Hopefully he can get the ball out quick. He does seem to have a quick release.

I might have a Reformation problem. I have been there a few times and it is always a blast and the fridge is always stocked with Oren.
Last year we went to Grumpy Old Men brewery in Blue Ridge and I believe they were all GT grads. I am glad you guys use all them brains to make great beer!

Not sure I can remember when anyone called our defense "strong" :)

Yeah it’s Still to be determined if we have a “strong D” this year. Game 1 gave me reasons to hope for the first time in a long while.

My hopes have risen from “just improve to average”....to....”damn we might have a tough D this year.” Too early to judge just yet. First real test is vs USF. Can’t wait.

epjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Awesome! I'm at reformation at least once a month since first coming! Didn't know there were so many tech fans up there! Possibly there could be a viewing party for the Louisville game at the new place?!:):):)
Welcome to Woodstock!

You should stop by the Reformation Brewery and say Hi. The new downtown R&D Brewery and Tasting Room opens this Friday, DOR-willing. Most of the owners are Tech grads/fans, and we've been known to host the occasional (quiet) viewing party. The Morgan family came to our Beer and Bacon Tasting to cheer on the Jackets when we played in Dublin, it was a blast! And the can color of Jude (a Belgian Triple) is the Pantone match for "Old Gold" (although we all think it turns out too yellow on the can.)

No guarantee we'll have any Saturday's game on, as we have lots of events. But stop by and say Hi and ask for Spence, Brad, Clay or John. If we are there we'll give you a Tech welcome! (But if it's a home game, don't bother. We won't be there...)

I do like me some Reformation. Cadence, Jude and Oren are my favorites. I met one of you guys at the Southern Brewers Festival in Chattanooga last year.