Upcoming announcement for stadium renovations? Found these advertisements newly posted around Bobby Dodd.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Why spend extra money on better renderings that will change? "I was gonna donate a few million but since the renderings aren't top notch, I wont." Seems about right for Tech fans.

And I'm not attacking you, it's more of the elitetism mentality of Tech fans on things that don't really matter in the long run.
CivE's point was the renderings were not professional grade in his opinion as a person who has expertise in that field and then states they get the point across so it does not matter so much. Seems to me your comments are not justified.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Resolve a lot of complaints? 1 in 4 Tech graduates may be millionaires but 3 out of 4 will find something to complain about it's the Tech way.
The Tech way is attention to details to solve problems, not just empty complainings as you state.

TechPhi97

Ramblin' Wreck
View attachment 16921

At least you aren't sharing an arm rest with your neighbors at Kenan Memorial. When was the last time you went to State Farm Arena? I'm small and those seats are as bad as airplane seats. Louisville last week had full plastic seats that were spacious enough but the leg room was terrible and you had to climb over everybody if you weren't on the aisle. I feel like the benches at Bobby Dodd are at least nice in the sense that it's fairly easy to turn sideways to let people by.
I haven't ever been to State Farm Arena, so don't know. Kenan is the same as Louisville - if you have to let people by, you have to stand up - there's no sliding your legs. That's why I got seats on the aisle for the Tech/UNC game this year! At least you can step out into the aisle if you want.

TechPhi97

Ramblin' Wreck

From Pic 3 it appears the north end zone will remain bleachers.

The other big question: does this mean they are getting rid of CL1 through CL4? Hard to tell from the renderings, but I don't see a separate section for what is now the Club Seats in the view that shows the South end zone and portion of the east stands. Perhaps they are looking to move people over to the Founders Level for that type of experience.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I’m not an engineer so I have no qualms with the renderings, but this is huge. Video board upgrade is much needed and setbacks will make the stadium look much better on TV and will make the experience at games better. Do we have any idea when these upgrades would happen?

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
I’m not an engineer so I have no qualms with the renderings, but this is huge. Video board upgrade is much needed and setbacks will make the stadium look much better on TV and will make the experience at games better. Do we have any idea when these upgrades would happen?

As long as they also take this opportunity to nuke the club seats in a prime camera slot. No one should be buying a lower bowl ticket to sit up in the lounge.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
As long as they also take this opportunity to nuke the club seats in a prime camera slot. No one should be buying a lower bowl ticket to sit up in the lounge.
Yes! Split that, up, make the owners of those seats chose whether they want to be inside or actually sit in a seat for the whole game