Uni combo

Lotta Booze

Ramblin' Wreck
Lol we didn’t win the orange bowl or that peach bowl. Also we wore gold that entire 2006 season.

We most definitely did win that Orange Bowl

gatech.JPG

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
What if we win 56 to 0 tonight wearing all blue? Will ya'll still walk away?

Not me.

I must say I regard the concept of blue vs. gold having an effect on winning probabilitiy quite curious. Could anyone back that up scientifically, or is it a supernatural phenomenon?

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Through dying on a hill. They've decided that blue is equal to white and gold and that's just the way it's going to be. I'll continue to wear gold and white to every game like an idiot.

At this point it's really time to change the fight song.

Nah, I'm thinking this is a passing phase that's reflective of cfb as a whole. Trying new uni's is "in" right now.

I suspect we'll settle back in on our standards. Using navy is easy because it's "new", or at least it feels new .. for now.

On another note though, how you been? Since getting exiled, I don't get the StankTalk updates anymore.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Win or lost doesn’t matter. When GT been on the biggest stage in front of a National audience, blue has been the go to uni.
Lol no it hasn’t. We’ve played in more than just 3 games in the national spotlight. You just keep cherry picking

I just happen not to like the all blue jersey & pants combo. Or, really, the Blue pants.

UNLESS it is proven to help us sign 4 & 5*.

But this Blue is officially one of our colors now. Just the way it is.

How could anybody not realize it?

No way are we ever going to wear G/W/G 90% ( or whatever) of the time again. That is LSU’s domain now.

We need to focus on recruiting and learning to win.

If we don’t, and unis become our only focal point for the program then TStan needs to be fired before anyone else.
If I remember correctly, LSU has worn Y/W/Y for years, so why is it their domain now? And note I said "Y", since they wear yellow, not gold.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
You consider the 2206 ACCCG and the 2008 Peach Bowl "defining moments"? You do realize we lost both those games. Since when are losses like those "defining moments"?
I consider them big games/moments because its not easy to get there and whether they were lost or won, deserve to be remembered. Mostly because we only get there once or twice every decade... unfortunately