Uni combo

I think you could treat a secondary color as an occasional alternative.

Occasional Navy Jerseys it is everyone!

Problem solved!
By definition, a secondary color is SECONDARY, meaning it is secondary to (in our case) white and gold. That means that gold and white should always be the DOMINANT colors, with a secondary color used as trim. A secondary color is never meant to serve as an ALTERNATE to the PRIMARY colors.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
We can't seem to recruit with G/W/G ??? WOW, that is really stretching things. Do you seriously think that our uniforms have any negative effect on recruiting? ...
I wish I could remember who was interviewed but it was one of our higher profile recruits 2 classes ago, on Atl TV, somewhat close to the unveiling of one of our new designs and this guy was asked if the uniforms had anything to do with this choice of coming to GT and he said, without batting an eye, no.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Thia is from Georgia Tech’s own website for the rebrand
64FDF338-1B7E-40BA-B123-ED4A840FE9E0.jpeg

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
We had a lot really talented players in the Gailey era. Did we under achieve, yes, but guys like choice, Daniels, wheeler, Landry, butler, Scott, reis, MJ, robo, anoai, kmike, gathers, bilbo, and even ball at times we’re fun to watch. Calvin was the main draw, but plenty of others guys around him. Been awhile since we had a large group of really exciting players, probably since 09.

It was fun watching the defense. The coach at North Carolina was asked about Tenuta's blitzing schemes: "They will be blitzing when they get off the bus" Another coach opined once anon. to a preseason magazine: "The bastards come from everywhere" We upset Miami once and sacked the quarterback 9 times. He was never the same after that. Other than Calvin and Tashard and other running backs most of the talent was on defense. They were fun to watch, the offense? Not so much unless Calvin caught the ball.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Anyone ever took a minute to stop and think maybe that’s what the players want to wear.....?
No. Then people would have nothing to continuously ***** about.
It’s a ****ing color! Who cares! The kids on the team pick it. I wish someone would ***** this much to them. I’m sure it’ll go well

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
So we have worn white jerseys seven times this season and blue twice, and that is elevating it to the same status?
Totally flawed analysis.

Five of the times we wore white jerseys, it’s was for away game where we were required to wear white, by rule.

For our home games, where we have the choice (albeit with the requirement to get the visitors’ permission to wear white), our jerseys have been:

USF - white (whiteout game)
Citadel - gold
(u)NC - onyx (really liked those, btw)
Pitt - blue
VT - white
NCSU - blue

By those standards, we are not simply elevating blue. We are relegating gold to a tertiary color.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
By definition, a secondary color is SECONDARY, meaning it is secondary to (in our case) white and gold. That means that gold and white should always be the DOMINANT colors, with a secondary color used as trim. A secondary color is never meant to serve as an ALTERNATE to the PRIMARY colors.

Come on. Let's mix it up a bit and have some fun.

Alternate, secondary... Tomato tomahto.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
We can't seem to recruit with G/W/G ??? WOW, that is really stretching things. Do you seriously think that our uniforms have any negative effect on recruiting? I would love to see stats confirming that. There are plenty of things that affect our recruiting, and, although some recruits may like different kinds of uniforms, I doubt very seriously that the use or non-use of alternative styles of uniforms has any effect at all on the decisions of GOOD athletes on where to go to school, regardless of what you may think of what happened at Oregon. I am not disputing that it happened at Oregon, but that's just another example of the whacked out view of things that many people on the west coast have.

Does not matter what you and I “think”.

Matters what recruits think, and several sources (with greater knowledge than ANY of us on these boards) have said things like this matter.

Just the other week, a former player tweeted about how great it was that the team was wearing different colors than just White shirts.

If we can get back in the SEC I believe we could wear G/W/G 99% of the time and still have better recruiting.

What are the odds of that happening?

I hate blue pants.

I like that we have 3 different color jersies.

I thought the Cause and the execution of the Onyx Cape Day unis were great.

Anyone with any problems with unis needs to give more $ and raise hell with TStan and the new Prez. And give more money than the more money they just gave.

THWg.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
That hoodie is legit though.

I hate that hoodie actually. Lol. I returned mine. Bought it wanting a gold hoodie, and the fit of that thing looks sooooo bad. It’s oversized (as all GameMode stuff is), but it’s so long as well. If you’re at a game, look around at people wearing them. Most buy/bought it based off of their normal size they wear, and I haven’t seen one person in that hoodie yet that sized it properly. They all look like a kid wearing their dad’s hoodie. Even when it’s fit correctly in the upper body, it’s SO long. Most of the Adidas stuff, especially the Game Mode stuff does not look right with 50 year old men wearing it. It’s not for that demographic. Lol.

Ok, back to the color rant.

VintageWreck

Jolly Good Fellow
I have beat this drum for awhile.

Never wear Black!
Never wear all Navy! Its the Navy pants that give me headaches. And heck I served in the Navy.
Up with the White and Gold!!

I do like the Stinger White helmets!!

Its off to Bobby Dodd wearing my White and Gold!