Uni combo

FolkHall

Georgia Tech Fan
Put white numbers with a gold outline on the blues and they look 10x better. They should also always be paired with pants
Navy.jpg

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
What’s so ironic about the hate for blue is that in the last 30 yrs, every defining GT and championship has been with us wearing blue

The majority appear to really just hate the all blue/solid color look and/or the blue pants. I tend to agree. The pants could go. @FolkHall image above looks great. Blue jersey w/ gold number should go with gold pants and blue jersey with white numbers should go with whites pants. It creates contrast which the eyes are drawn too. The all solid color makes me squint to look at.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
What’s so ironic about the hate for blue is that in the last 30 yrs, every defining GT and championship has been with us wearing blue

Ha. I was just about to chime in about how most of us are bad fans.

Then I looked and was like, "Wait-a-minute, we got a game tonight?"

:oops:

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
I am on the record as thinking blue is fine. My only thing is I don't like any uniform that is all one color (except all white for some reason). So my issue isn't with is being blue, but about the shirts and pants both being blue. And this issue is with any team, not just us.

Agree. All monochromatic uniforms look like :vomit:.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
I just happen not to like the all blue jersey & pants combo. Or, really, the Blue pants.

UNLESS it is proven to help us sign 4 & 5*.

But this Blue is officially one of our colors now. Just the way it is.

How could anybody not realize it?

No way are we ever going to wear G/W/G 90% ( or whatever) of the time again. That is LSU’s domain now.

We need to focus on recruiting and learning to win.

If we don’t, and unis become our only focal point for the program then TStan needs to be fired before anyone else.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
If you don't know what he's talking about then you've basically proven him right.

Come on, sand. You're better than that.
What other championship do we have other than 1990 and then a tennis national championship in 2007? Which btw they wore gold for that

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
What about the fact that @FolkHall has a pic of Harris Hall as their avatar?

There's so much to unpack there...

East campus vs. West Campus.

Suite style vs. Traditional Dorm.

Unisex dorm vs. Historically female Dorm that later, as I've heard, became a male dorm.

I'm gonna be keeping an eye out for @FolkHall

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
What other championship do we have other than 1990 and then a tennis national championship in 2007? Which btw they wore gold for that

Not a Blue lover, but CBC had a LOT of good times in Blue. CDH I would guess we must concede as well.

But I just think this is no longer a smart “battle”.

I think the players have had a lot to do with this.

CPJ was in charge when we went “wild” with the Blue pants.

I pray I just never see the G/W/B or W/W/B again.

But Blue is ingrained into the program now.