Uni combo

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
If I remember correctly, LSU has worn Y/W/Y for years, so why is it their domain now? And note I said "Y", since they wear yellow, not gold.

It is Gold , to them anyway, because they say their colors are Purple and Gold.

By your reasoning (which i understand) some might say our colors are Sand or Beige or Tan. Does that make it so?

Their domain because they are able to recruit and wear G/W/G AT HOME virtually any time they want without all the drama.

Even if we don't call it G/W/G - they do and ESPN did the other week on a show about college football traditions.

But to GT. I would think folks would realize after last year and now that this is written in stone.

I hope it helps recruiting.

CGC inherited this.

TStan is in charge of this.

If some can no longer deal with it i guess they will have to let GTAA know they can no longer support our teams.

I consider them big games/moments because its not easy to get there and whether they were lost or won, deserve to be remembered. Mostly because we only get there once or twice every decade... unfortunately
The only defining thing about the 2006 ACCCG was that CCG was a STUPID coach who never used the most potent weapon he had, in Calvin Johnson.

It is Gold , to them anyway, because they say their colors are Purple and Gold.

By your reasoning (which i understand) some might say our colors are Sand or Beige or Tan. Does that make it so?

Their domain because they are able to recruit and wear G/W/G AT HOME virtually any time they want without all the drama.

Even if we don't call it G/W/G - they do and ESPN did the other week on a show about college football traditions.

But to GT. I would think folks would realize after last year and now that this is written in stone.

I hope it helps recruiting.

CGC inherited this.

TStan is in charge of this.

If some can no longer deal with it i guess they will have to let GTAA know they can no longer support our teams.
I don't care what they call it, it's yellow and always has been. Their "gold" has always been different from Tech's gold.

Remember, during part of that time, we were forced to wear dark jerseys at home by the NCAA. The black jerseys at least made sense, in light of the "black watch" defense. I also remember that virtually everyone loved them.
upload_2019-11-21_9-46-48.jpg

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
So we have worn white jerseys seven times this season and blue twice, and that is elevating it to the same status?

On top of that, we even put Gold facemask on the white helmets to emphasize white/gold even more and we still have folks griping. So is the branding really off or this just folks creating their own myths

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
I don't care what they call it, it's yellow and always has been. Their "gold" has always been different from Tech's gold.

The point, sir, is not the Gold but the g/W/g combo.

It appears we cant seem to recruit with wearing that a vast majority of the time. They can for whatever reason.

Seems as if TStan was indoctrinated to a new combo per game mantra while living in oregone.

The point, sir, is not the Gold but the g/W/g combo.

It appears we cant seem to recruit with wearing that a vast majority of the time. They can for whatever reason.

Seems as if TStan was indoctrinated to a new combo per game mantra while living in oregone.
We can't seem to recruit with G/W/G ??? WOW, that is really stretching things. Do you seriously think that our uniforms have any negative effect on recruiting? I would love to see stats confirming that. There are plenty of things that affect our recruiting, and, although some recruits may like different kinds of uniforms, I doubt very seriously that the use or non-use of alternative styles of uniforms has any effect at all on the decisions of GOOD athletes on where to go to school, regardless of what you may think of what happened at Oregon. I am not disputing that it happened at Oregon, but that's just another example of the whacked out view of things that many people on the west coast have.