And I’m wearing my navy blue.
It’s a hellofa hellofa hellofa
hellofa navy blue.
Like all my jolly good fellows,
My navy is true and blue.
I’m a ramblin wreck from Georgia Tech

Oh, if I had a daughter sir, I’d dress her in navy blue,
And put her on the campus, like all good fellows do.
But if if I had a son, sir, I’ll tell you what he’d do:
He would yell, “To Hell With Georgia” while he’s wearing navy blue.

Oh, if I had a barrel of rum, and a ton of sugar too,
I’d put it in a college bell and dye up it navy blue.
I’d drink do all good fellows, who wear my navy blue.
I’m a ramblin, gamblin, dude wearing navy blue.

...doesn’t work for me...

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
It’s a hellofa hellofa hellofa
hellofa navy blue.
Like all my jolly good fellows,
My navy is true and blue.

Oh, if I had a daughter sir, I’d dress her in navy blue,
And put her on the campus, like all good fellows do.
But if if I had a son, sir, I’ll tell you what he’d do:
He would yell, “To Hell With Georgia” while he’s wearing navy blue.

Oh, if I had a barrel of rum, and a ton of sugar too,
I’d put it in a college bell and dye up it navy blue.
I’d drink do all good fellows, who wear my navy blue.
I’m a ramblin, gamblin, dude wearing navy blue.

...doesn’t work for me...
Here was mine last year =)
Out with the navy blue
Up with the white and gold
GT fans are into embroidery
We’ll drop the banhammer on blue pants fans
When we read them we will be sure to ignore them
Down on the gtswarm there will be no threads
Till our gold pants zip ‘cross the field
When this discussion is over gtswarm will be found
With all their blue pants on the ground. Hey!

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Are we the only program to legit change our colors? I can’t think of any other program that just decided to change their main color for no reason at all

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
I was afraid we would wear all blue this year. Looks like the crap we wore during the Quick Loss Bowl. I'm starting to have trouble identifying with the Georgia Tech football program. I don't need a new culture, just stop with the dreadful football and gimmick uniforms.

swarmer

Ramblin' Wreck
I was watching some of Calvin's highlights and was really surprised how good the attendance was for home games. Particularly the UVA and Miami games in 2006. Gotta wonder if it was all for Calvin, because despite the fact that '06 was a good season (besides the terrible ending), it's not the previous few years were anything special. Those particular jerseys look outdated compared to today, but then again it was Russell. Still am left wanting those throwbacks unis worn against UVA in 06. As for using navy, it's not going to change. Baseball uses it, basketball uses it, football has held off for the most part, but you're going to see it at least once a year considering the variety factor, and the fact that navy does have a history in Georgia Tech football.

We had a lot really talented players in the Gailey era. Did we under achieve, yes, but guys like choice, Daniels, wheeler, Landry, butler, Scott, reis, MJ, robo, anoai, kmike, gathers, bilbo, and even ball at times we’re fun to watch. Calvin was the main draw, but plenty of others guys around him. Been awhile since we had a large group of really exciting players, probably since 09.

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
I know there are some on here who won't be happy unless we resurrected our plain looking jerseys from the 1960s, but CGC basically told everyone the strategy in preseason: there will be some uniform combos for the "traditionalists" and other "sexy" options. So far this season, we have worn white jerseys 7 times, blue twice, gold once and gray once. So wearing a blue jersey 2 of 12 games is somehow an assault on the tradition of Georgia Tech? Not sure why some people get so triggered about something that is the norm in this era of college football, and we are probably on the conservative end of that trend.

Game 1: G/W/G
Game 2: W/W/W
Game 3: W/G/W
Game 4: G/W/W
Game 5: G/Gray
Game 6: G/W/W
Game 7: G/W/G
Game 8: G/B/G
Game 9: W/W/G
Game 10: G/W/G
Game 11: W/B/B

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
I was watching some of Calvin's highlights and was really surprised how good the attendance was for home games. Particularly the UVA and Miami games in 2006. Gotta wonder if it was all for Calvin, because despite the fact that '06 was a good season (besides the terrible ending), it's not the previous few years were anything special. Those particular jerseys look outdated compared to today, but then again it was Russell. Still am left wanting those throwbacks unis worn against UVA in 06. As for using navy, it's not going to change. Baseball uses it, basketball uses it, football has held off for the most part, but you're going to see it at least once a year considering the variety factor, and the fact that navy does have a history in Georgia Tech football.
How were those jerseys outdated tho? I think it’s just bc they were made by Russell