UNC

GtBaseball3

Jolly Good Fellow
Finally, y’all realize it’s the coaching! Unfortunately, I knew that 10 years ago when he left deck McGuire in against southern miss. Literally everyone in the stands were screaming for him to pull him out and DH wouldn’t. Deck ended up pitching two innings and giving up 8 runs. We lost that game 10-8 and didn’t make to supers. Just from that game alone I could tell he was not a very good coach, but yet it’s 2018 and he’s still here.

Buzzzard

Georgia Tech Fan
It would be better as it would hasten the departure of Hall & Asst coaches.

It would be worse for the players this year and probably recruiting.

I don't think we deserve to go to the NCAAs based on our play so far. We deserve the ACC tourney since we aren't one of the two worst teams in the ACC; but we'll get bounced quick if we play like we usually do on the road. The pre-game yesterday featured another Asst Coach who said we weren't doing that bad. There is no sense of urgency or responsibility that I've heard from the coaching staff outside of a few baseball platitudes. But like @OldJacketFan , my primary emotion is becoming apathy and deja-vu.

Been thinking of the draft and next year already. (Typical late April pattern.) Next year will be better regardless of the coaches given more experienced players. Hope English doesn't go in the draft.
Using that logic, we can never get a new coach in any sport. You should always be recruiting.