UNC

Deleted member 2897

This will be the 4th game out of the last 5 decided in the last inning. And unnecessarily so.

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
Ok. It’s finally clear to me. I’ve been trying not to believe it all year. This is a BAD baseball team. There are lots of good and some great players on the team, enough that we should be good. But we a not. We are bad.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Hughes and Gibson can stay in Chapel Hill. Maybe CDH too. No excuse for losing that game.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Well they would get better coaching in a Chapel Hill...

Did Gibson pitch?

Datoc should’ve stayed in most likely in this situation.
Gibson didn't pitch, but I've been fed up with him. He and Hughes don't deserve a scholarship right now.

Deleted member 2897

You should never lose a coin flip 90% of the time. But we’ve been losing all of these last inning decisions except 1 lately. That’s typically a sign of a team that is out of sorts.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Stopped for dinner. Smoked wings. Glad I didn’t hear the end.

I stopped listening with the grand slam. Now -2 to 500 in the ACC.

I expect we'll make the ACC tourney but not the NCAAs. Even if we squeak in as a 3 seed to NCAAs, we suck on the road and will be gone early.

I think it's time for a sabbatical. Life is too short for bad baseball.

Deleted member 2897

Giving up SEVEN runs in the last 3 innings...to lose by 1. Wretched indeed.

65Jacket

GT Athlete
I called it when we led 6-2 and played stupid with base running. Who blew it, English or Waddell? This team plays like kids on the road.

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
I stopped listening with the grand slam. Now -2 to 500 in the ACC.

I expect we'll make the ACC tourney but not the NCAAs. Even if we squeak in as a 3 seed to NCAAs, we suck on the road and will be gone early.

I think it's time for a sabbatical. Life is too short for bad baseball.
It would be better if we didn’t make either at this point.